Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

What an embarrassment that team are. Starting the imposter in that game is a disgrace. He should have been off as soon as he was booked. Another goal criminally lost for the second phase of a set piece. We had looked fairly comfortable at the back but I think Clydebank were/are figuring us out. Run at that midfield/defence and we’ll crumble. Great strike for the goal from big Darroch, mind you. As usual, we’re creating nothing upfront. Losing Cuddihy is another blow (and not just for this game).

22 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Can we take the hatchet man off yet?

An absolute passenger again. Absolutely done in midfield before the goal. 

Get Tade on asap.

That nonsense with not bringing a sub on is another moment of rank amateur behaviour. Up there with not knowing how many subs we are allowed and not having a spare football.

What an embarrassment that team are. Starting the imposter in that game is a disgrace. He should have been off as soon as he was booked. Another goal criminally lost for the second phase of a set piece. We had looked fairly comfortable at the back but I think Clydebank were/are figuring us out. Run at that midfield/defence and we’ll crumble. Great strike for the goal from big Darroch, mind you. As usual, we’re creating nothing upfront. Losing Cuddihy is another blow (and not just for this game).

What happened with Cuddihy?

Agree Nicoll has to go. He prevents other midfielders being able to drop in for the ball and apart from that, he's been shite and is heading for a red. Not that anyone else has been good.

Need to get Cunningham in the game more.

Didn't think it was a freekick before the goal, definitely not a booking, but we had a chance to clear it anyway and didn't.

Thought we were probably lucky for the penalty claim against Docherty. Couldn't see the Goodie one at the other end.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

3 minutes ago, Jack Phillips said:

Must admit, I really like Clydebank number 4 “niven”

That's plenty Nibs...