Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

28 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I, put simply, cannot f***ing wait.

Me neither, same as the Bonnyrigg game.

I grew up in Scotstoun so spent what seems like half my childhood at the Zap Zone, bowling, cinema and the Play Drome.  I don't think I ever actually saw Clyde play Clydebank either; they're a team I'd love to come flying up through the pyramid.

The nervous tension and excitement tonight makes it a brilliant cup draw, regardless of the result.

One million% PBD. One million[emoji6]
Would be brilliant for both clubs if this happened and then we win replay lol.  Both clubs have things in common tbh  we both "hate the jags and hate airdrie" 

Mon the papers  
FWIW I'm a Jag and would love Clydebank to beat the gypsies today and then we get Clydebank in the draw on Monday & we f##k them by double figures in the next round for the ultimately pleasing Scottish Cup run. C'mon the Jags

35 minutes ago, colliedug said:

FWIW I'm a Jag and would love Clydebank to beat the gypsies today and then we get Clydebank in the draw on Monday & we f##k them by double figures in the next round for the ultimately pleasing Scottish Cup run. C'mon the Jags

If we got through id much prefer to draw a big team in the next round. 

25 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Biggest game in Clydebank’s short history and a rare chance for Clyde to reach the serious stages of the cup and you’re screeching about Thistle.

Sounds about right! 🤣

You do know the posts on here are chronological, right?  Thick, soap dodger.