Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

Obviously good that fans of both clubs can stand together if they wish but I'd rather there was proper segregation in place to add to the atmosphere. Will likely end up with our fans in different parts of the ground now rather than all together. 

9 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Obviously good that fans of both clubs can stand together if they wish but I'd rather there was proper segregation in place to add to the atmosphere. Will likely end up with our fans in different parts of the ground now rather than all together. 

The idea is there will be voluntary "segregation" with Clyde fans encouraged to stand together in the area next to their dugout. As Holm Park is a work in progress, there is a lack of the infrastructure necessary to allow direct access to a segregated area and have the necessary facilities to host away fans in situ. We have to fund improvements ourselves so if you allow us passage to R4 and an away tie at Ibrox or Parkhead then we'd be very grateful 😄

On 23/11/2021 at 10:50, Greenmachine said:

Clyde fans seem pretty confident that they’re going to win by a few goals?

Not all Clyde fans think that, in fact I'm sure most don't.
I expect a hard game, and would settle for a 1 goal win right now.
Realistically, we should have enough about us to win, as we're currently 3 levels above Clydebank - but it's the Cup and anything can happen in a one-off game.
Having said that, I'll be devastated, and raging, if we lose on Saturday.

Looking forward to it though.

51 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Clyde FC Glasgow branch supporters been in touch and donations of gifts and much more will be presnted to Clydebank and fundraising commitee for some families perhaps less fortunate but very grateful.

Roll on sat and just a good wee day oot sumwhere different...

🇾🇪

Fantastic. Will be a nice wee throwback for us and me in particular to see us play Clyde again. think my first time seeing a Bsnkies v Bully Wee was a Spring Cup tie in 1976. A similar 3 nil scoreline to the Holm team would do me tomorrow 

3 hours ago, clyde4ever said:

Not all Clyde fans think that, in fact I'm sure most don't.
I expect a hard game, and would settle for a 1 goal win right now.
Realistically, we should have enough about us to win, as we're currently 3 levels above Clydebank - but it's the Cup and anything can happen in a one-off game.
Having said that, I'll be devastated, and raging, if we lose on Saturday.

Looking forward to it though.

Look i mean you essentially play three leagues above us, have a bigger budget and a squad with people who’ve scored international goals against Spain and shit like that in your squad. I mean for us with a tiny budget and guys in the team who may have visited Spain at some point its a great achievement to be in round three on our first crack. I want us to win because I want us to win everything including the coin toss, but i want us to win even more because a big fourth round draw would potentially secure our future for many years. 

Ultimately I think it marks an incredible step for our club and i cant wait to see the team who came from nothing, with nothing, kinda solidify our place in the game again, thats what this match means to me.

My wee boy is 3 and is the mascot on saturday, to see my son running out holding our captains hand (and hopefully not greeting) will be emotional as f**k, not just because of the game, but to be able to share something like that with my son and with my dad who took me to Bankies games both junior and senior, its a special wee memory. I cant wait, regardless of the result I just feel nothing but pride.

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My wee boy is 3 and is the mascot on saturday, to see my son running out holding our captains hand (and hopefully not greeting) will be emotional as f**k, not just because of the game, but to be able to share something like that with my son and with my dad who took me to Bankies games both junior and senior, its a special wee memory. I cant wait, regardless of the result I just feel nothing but pride.

Fantastic stuff this. I hope your boy has a great day tomorrow.