Clydebank v clyde

passbackdave

Tough tie for Bankies but that can be the beauty of the cup. Win 2-0 or lose 4-0.

Clyde should be a step from Elgin but similar run of league form and that can cause nerves when going into a game you’re expected to win.

Delighted to have a ticket and looking forward to another packed out Holm Park.

Edited by not man of the match
Spelling

We are horrendously bad; I'm pretty sure we have players in our squad who Clydebank wouldn't look at signing. I doubt there's a single Clyde fan confident of winning.

Very much looking forward to it though; a proper cup tie.

8 minutes ago, David W said:

Ticket bought within a minute of them going on sale. Feel like a wee kid who is going to see One Direction.

We all had our tickets by 2 minutes past six apart from my 67 year old father who is struggling with the complex technology

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

1200 sell out. Like passback says - mibbee an away tie would've been better as we're unbeaten in 22 away from home I think. Its just a fantastic occasion for us. I used ( in 80s ) to go and see Clyde when Bankies weren't playing as I had a bunch of Bully Wee supporting pals. Will bring back some memories. 

This one from Shawfield in 1982 a particular favourite 

https://clydebankfc.co.uk/matchdetails.php?id=760

2 hours ago, clyde4ever said:

The surprising thing about that game is the attendance.  596 :o.
Almost double that next week.

Anyway, more importantly - where is the best/nearest pub for a pint before the game?

Clydebank Bowling Club and The Station Bar aren't too far. The Lovat is closest but will be rammed

8 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Do Clydebank stream games? Can't see our allocation reaching a general sale so could be a few extra quid generated from fans that couldn't get a ticket.

Yeah we will be doing ppv. Details will be posted nearer the time. Probably same price as a match ticket 

Watched the Clydebank home game v Elgin and think our front line(provided we play Goodwillie, love and Cunningham) should really be getting something from the Clydebank defence. 

Couple of away draws followed by Saturdays win hopefully getting some confidence into us. 

I reckon we’ll win this by a few. 

45 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Watched the Clydebank home game v Elgin and think our front line(provided we play Goodwillie, love and Cunningham) should really be getting something from the Clydebank defence. 

Couple of away draws followed by Saturdays win hopefully getting some confidence into us. 

I reckon we’ll win this by a few. 

One for the Bankies dressing room wall 🤣