THE SEASON SO FAR.

• 1 month later...
Has somebody hijacked your Twitter account? This message is really dumb on multiple levels, especially while lower leagues are negotiating to keep their seasons alive.

Asking people to attend football matches is "really dumb"? I would have expected those clubs to be glad of extra income.

18 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Asking people to attend football matches is "really dumb"? I would have expected those clubs to be glad of extra income.

Not when clubs used to 300 max attendance are negotiating to keep going as normal. And with the whole message from the SG being to reduce mixing, not turbo charge it, whether you agree with that or not.  As it happens the negotiations seem to have gone swimmingly, so no harm done. :)

Edited by welshbairn

The race for the Championship has been fascinating so far, hopefully the unpredictability of the Division will continue as the season unfolds.

Last season I thought the championship would have been a cracking competition if we hadn’t been there to spoil it

This season looks utterly mental

Not when clubs used to 300 max attendance are negotiating to keep going as normal. And with the whole message from the SG being to reduce mixing, not turbo charge it, whether you agree with that or not.  As it happens the negotiations seem to have gone swimmingly, so no harm done. [emoji4]

The negotiations would have been around player safety, which is why the outcome was daily testing.

As illogical as the Scottish government's decisions have been, I doubt they were ever going to say "all outdoor events are allowed attendances of 500, with the very specific exception of non-league Scottish football".

An extra 200 people from the local area going to stand at an outdoor football is not going to be the cause of a covid outbreak.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2021 at 13:40, A View From The Terrace said:
Folks, we’re not even halfway there but what a time it’s been. Screamers, blunders, statements, questions, quality interviews, magnificent appointments, rip-roaring tackles, fans on form, the works.

What’s been your favourite moments of the season so far?

The Falkirk Q&A and subsequent Terrace Podcast was outstanding.