Underwhelming Superpowers

BFTD

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I'd like the ability to switch in and out of an alternative universe where other people don't exist.

Then I could go shopping without queues.

Drive to town without idiots trying to rear mount my car.

Walk my dogs (and this is my particular bugbear) without c***s letting their dogs off the leads while they f**k about 200 metres away glued to the phones.

Sit in my garden without having to listen to someone else's radio, or them chatting or some utter bellend revving the shit out of their car a mile away.

What is it with people who cannot exist for more than 3 seconds without making their presence known?

Any tips for avoiding constant interruptions from other people while I wait on that power being bestowed upon me will be warmly received. 😀

I'm intrigued by this. If there are no people how did the shops get there? 

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I'd like the ability to switch in and out of an alternative universe where other people don't exist.

Any tips for avoiding constant interruptions from other people while I wait on that power being bestowed upon me will be warmly received. 😀

You are always telling us that if you want something done you have to do it yourself.

You are all talk and no action.

If you want the power to switch between one universe and another then go and get it.   There is no point waiting for someone else to do it all for you.

Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

The ability to predict lottery numbers, but this only happens in the few minutes between the ticket machines shutting down and the draw taking place. 

That's too easy.  I predict it will be 6 numbers  all between 1 and 59 inclusive, and none of them repeating.

What sort of superpower is that?

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Then I could go shopping without queues.

Drive to town without idiots trying to rear mount my car.

Walk my dogs (and this is my particular bugbear) without c***s letting their dogs off the leads while they f**k about 200 metres away glued to the phones.

Sit in my garden without having to listen to someone else's radio, or them chatting or some utter bellend revving the shit out of their car a mile away.

What is it with people who cannot exist for more than 3 seconds without making their presence known?

If you hadn't retired so early maybe you could afford a house further away others.

26 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If you hadn't retired so early maybe you could afford a house further away others.

12 hours ago, hk blues said:

To be honest, if there were no people then none of the other points mentioned would apply either

13 hours ago, Fullerene said:

You are always telling us that if you want something done you have to do it yourself.

You are all talk and no action.

If you want the power to switch between one universe and another then go and get it.   There is no point waiting for someone else to do it all for you.

Just my opinion.

18 hours ago, velo army said:

I'm intrigued by this. If there are no people how did the shops get there? 

You know, I'm beginning to think you people are just not taking my anguish and pain seriously.