Underwhelming Superpowers

BFTD

When they were filming one of the Marvel films in Edinburgh my mate said to me "I've just seen Hawkeye" and I said "What, Alan Alda?"

So my superpower is to not recognise any super heroes. Except for Judge Dredd. And he's just a fascist with a big chin really.

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

When they were filming one of the Marvel films in Edinburgh my mate said to me "I've just seen Hawkeye" and I said "What, Alan Alda?"

So my superpower is to not recognise any super heroes. Except for Judge Dredd. And he's just a fascist with a big chin really.

Your mate had the ability to resist the "Hawkeye the noo" pun

I can only dream of being able to do that

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Every character in the newer Suicide Squad movie.

The first one also had Climbing Ropes Man, Dirty Bubblegum Princess, Girl with a Sword, and The Amazing Aussie Stereotype.

And, I guess, The Billionaire Pauper-Puncher.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I'd like the ability to switch in and out of an alternative universe where other people don't exist.

Then I could go shopping without queues.

Drive to town without idiots trying to rear mount my car.

Walk my dogs (and this is my particular bugbear) without c***s letting their dogs off the leads while they f**k about 200 metres away glued to the phones.

Sit in my garden without having to listen to someone else's radio, or them chatting or some utter bellend revving the shit out of their car a mile away.

What is it with people who cannot exist for more than 3 seconds without making their presence known?

Any tips for avoiding constant interruptions from other people while I wait on that power being bestowed upon me will be warmly received. 😀

I'm intrigued by this. If there are no people how did the shops get there? 

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I'd like the ability to switch in and out of an alternative universe where other people don't exist.

Any tips for avoiding constant interruptions from other people while I wait on that power being bestowed upon me will be warmly received. 😀

You are always telling us that if you want something done you have to do it yourself.

You are all talk and no action.

If you want the power to switch between one universe and another then go and get it.   There is no point waiting for someone else to do it all for you.

Just my opinion.