Underwhelming Superpowers

BFTD

...so you've been bitten by the cosmic gamma rays of an exploding nuclear spider from Krypton (or something). Congratulations, you officially have a superpower! But, in a universe where all the good powers are taken by Superman, The Hulk, and Hawkeye, the only ones left are a bit...well, pish. No flight, super-strength, or x-ray vision for you, but there's bound to be a mediocre preternatural ability that you'd be satisfied with? Perhaps, like Mr Glass @Shandon Par, you may feel that you already have a minor superpower that you'd like to share with the class?

I'd like the ability to freeze time when I enter REM sleep. Virtually useless for doing anything heroic/evil, but I've had so many nights of insomnia where the alarm clock went off about an hour after I dozed off and I wanted to die rather than get up. Imagine being able to throw the alarm away, sleep for ten hours, and wake up with the whole night ahead for shitposting on popular Scottish football forums. Heaven.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

...so you've been bitten by the cosmic gamma rays of an exploding nuclear spider from Krypton (or something). Congratulations, you officially have a superpower! But, in a universe where all the good powers are taken by Superman, The Hulk, and Hawkeye, the only ones left are a bit...well, pish. No flight, super-strength, or x-ray vision for you, but there's bound to be a mediocre preternatural ability that you'd be satisfied with? Perhaps, like Mr Glass @Shandon Par, you may feel that you already have a minor superpower that you'd like to share with the class?

I'd like the ability to freeze time when I enter REM sleep. Virtually useless for doing anything heroic/evil, but I've had so many nights of insomnia where the alarm clock went off about an hour after I dozed off and I wanted to die rather than get up. Imagine being able to throw the alarm away, sleep for ten hours, and wake up with the whole night ahead for shitposting on popular Scottish football forums. Heaven.

Here was me thinking a post about the 'two cheeks' 

Mind you, the water into wine would be handy...

The power of being able to turn on the TV at other people's houses at the first attempt, saving the whole "no, that one's for the sound system, that one's for the digibox and and it's this one that's for the TV... which needs to be on HDMI-2 btw".