The Sack Race - Who's Next?

Who will be the next manager to leave their club?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, House Bartender said:

CD must be in with a good shout for better reason that Jack. Nosing in the PNE forum I see that he was a genuine candidate for their new manager (not just a rumour as I thought) and not an unpopular prospect either (despite being from up here). In fact he was the forum's 3rd top option (with 16%), and some positive comments too. 

So I suspect his name will be in the ring for more of these diddy team management posts down there in the coming weeks/months. Which makes Davidson a favourite to be the next departee, and to follow his namesake Ruth to the ermine and riches in the land of the overlords. 

Five minutes trying to figure out who Callum Ruth was. Thanks a lot. 

• 1 month later...
On 09/12/2021 at 22:26, RossBFaeDundee said:

Still true.

On 10/12/2021 at 18:27, RossBFaeDundee said:

On 09/12/2021 at 10:13, House Bartender said:

Massive congratulations on your foresight. We need your advice once more...

...and the next one to fall is ???  

On 09/12/2021 at 10:50, Hoose Rice said:

Thank you.  It's no sweat. 

James McPake.

On 09/12/2021 at 10:57, Ludo*1 said:

Unlikely.

See if it is McPake, then Hibs should appoint him. Led them out at a national cup final, and absolutely epitomises them as a club. They wouldn’t have to spend money on him either. Win-win.

Edited by Kyle Reese

9 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Your patter suggests otherwise.

season 5 jeannie GIF by Showtime

9 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

See if it is McPake, then Hibs should appoint him. Led them out at a national cup final, and absolutely epitomises them as a club. They wouldn’t have to spend money on him either. Win-win.

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

This @Kyle Reese cunt just gets worse and worse. He was a tough read to begin with but fucking hell, eye bleeding now. 

Glad it annoys you. I’d comment on your own posts, but frankly I can’t really remember any of them. Are you the dafty that goes on about “steaming in” and pavement dancing etc? 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

It's not annoying, it's tiresome. I truly mean this when I say it, you are easily one of the worst posters this site has seen in a number of years. 

You see, that would maybe mean something to me, if I was seeking approval. As I said, unless you are the dafty that goes on about fighting after matches, then I honestly don’t remember anything you’ve ever posted. I’m glad you find me tiresome though. You seem like a bit of a self-important type going by the last couple of posts. Maybe you should just pop me on ignore or something? 

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

I can't remember so many unpopular managers at one time. I count 5 that the respective fanbase wants gone. But they all seem to be backed by their boards (like actually, not in an "every confidence" sort of way). 

Are boards getting more out of touch? 

Don't think Glass has backing of board that's down solely to our narcissist chairman.

However if as i suspect we get horsed by Celtic and papped oot by Motherwell i can see some scenes  with Alex Ferguson in attendance v Dundee utd banners chants etc.

Edited by ken es

19 minutes ago, ken es said:

Don't think Glass has backing of board that's down solely to our narcist chairman.

However if as i suspect we get horsed by Celtic and papped oot by Motherwell i can see some scenes  with Alex Ferguson in attendance v Dundee utd banners chants etc.

You're probably right. 

Hopefully we won't find out. Keep Celtic to a one goal margin plus squeeze past well and we'll all be fine.