The Sack Race - Who's Next?

Who will be the next manager to leave their club?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agree with those saying it’s more likely to be one of the managers moving to another club than some one being sacked. Those who normally be under pressure seem to bulletproof with their respective boards. 

However to play the game went for the County racist. 

Edited by Jute

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Normally if a manager gets a "vote of confidence" from the higher-ups then it usually signifies there is pressure building from somewhere, whether that be internal or external (fans).

OK, I know that and its your call how you see it.................however you (and why would you?) havent listened to the interview with Ben Kensell, its a bit more nuanced than a vote of confidence in JR - covering some of the other issues at the club, including the recruitment issues we have had.

Lots of people making assumptions about JR on this thread based on half a dozen poor games - my final point is that imo Hibs are not thinking along the same lines as some here.

We can revisit this once someone actually gets binned 😉

• 3 weeks later...

CD must be in with a good shout for better reason that Jack. Nosing in the PNE forum I see that he was a genuine candidate for their new manager (not just a rumour as I thought) and not an unpopular prospect either (despite being from up here). In fact he was the forum's 3rd top option (with 16%), and some positive comments too. 

So I suspect his name will be in the ring for more of these diddy team management posts down there in the coming weeks/months. Which makes Davidson a favourite to be the next departee, and to follow his namesake Ruth to the ermine and riches in the land of the overlords. 

22 minutes ago, House Bartender said:

CD must be in with a good shout for better reason that Jack. Nosing in the PNE forum I see that he was a genuine candidate for their new manager (not just a rumour as I thought) and not an unpopular prospect either (despite being from up here). In fact he was the forum's 3rd top option (with 16%), and some positive comments too. 

So I suspect his name will be in the ring for more of these diddy team management posts down there in the coming weeks/months. Which makes Davidson a favourite to be the next departee, and to follow his namesake Ruth to the ermine and riches in the land of the overlords. 

His fairly long contract buy-out might work against his move but as recent history shows, Broon can be 'pragmatic' in these situations. I'd think it was harder, and higher risk, to retain a manager who wants  to move than a player. 

Anyway talking of Preston Frankie McAvoy has just vacated that post. A budget Alex Neil?