Auchinleck Talbot v Hamilton Accies

BC63

Well done Talbot and well deserved, you boys worked your arses off today.

Hamilton had two serious chances to score today. Number 9 skied a strike at goal early on when it looked easier to score.Andy played well without being troubled all that much but 1 minute into the second half the big man got down low for a fantastic double save.It was brilliant. 

60 minutes, 18yard line,long throw into Hamilton box,Gareth gets a wee touch with the head while Gee is reading this and salivating as if it was a Miller&Carter menu.... i don't think it touched the floor before he smacked it into the net.GOOAALL. 

Happy days.

3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Talbot causing a Hamilton meltdown emoji23.png

I think you'll find our meltdown started a long time ago, Talbot are just the latest in a long line of embarrassments 😄

Well done on the result, couldn't make it to the game but everything I've heard suggests it was well deserved

I think you'll find our meltdown started a long time ago, Talbot are just the latest in a long line of embarrassments [emoji1]
Well done on the result, couldn't make it to the game but everything I've heard suggests it was well deserved
Aye I guessed it started a while back, maybe we were the nail in the coffin though. After we beat Ayr they went on the slide a bit [emoji23]

6 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
7 hours ago, passbackdave said:
Was it a sell out? What is capacity at beechwood? Full house for hearts. Good luck btw even a draw would be an amazing result. 
Mon the papers

No it didn't sell out. Beechwood holds 4k, think it will probably sell out for the Hearts game though.

100% sell out for hearts. Id defo like 2 go if were no playing at same time. Good chance ur game will be on the telly so more money for use again. 

Mon the papers