Auchinleck Talbot v Hamilton Accies

BC63

Went exactly as we expected. Talbot were better, faster, fitter for the whole game and deserved their win. 

Accies players are a shower of shitebags who should be ashamed of themselves. Good to see the fans telling them to f*ck off when they tried to clap us.

Stuart Taylor is an imposter and should be out of a job tonight.

f**k sake, the Accies fans really weren't lying when they said their team was there for the taking! 

Accies were dominant between about minute 1 and minute 5 but even at that they had two corners that the taker couldn't keep in play on either attempt which was a fairly damning example of how poor and unconvincing they were at the absolute basics. 

As soon as Talbot settled and started getting a feel for the game they were the more dangerous team and were happy to allow as much toothless possession as Accies wanted. it would have been completely undeserved for Accies to get a replay from that, and tbh it didn't look like they gave much of a f**k as a collective. they had no whirlwind last 20 mins up their sleeve and had I known that my nails would be far less chewed than they are now. 

I don't mind Accies as a team and support because for a Lanarkshire outfit they don't seem like an especially odious bunch so best of luck in sorting yourselves out. 

Edited by Shanner

Hamilton will have to look at the positives today.

1. Can concentrate on championship relegation battle, although they do have experience from last year.

2. Found out that their players are imposters. If you can't roll up your sleeves and apply yourself when faced with a very good junior team you have no chance surviving the Championship.

Auchinleck have some record in the cup, if we do ICT in the reply would love to have them come to Greenock. A real cup tie.

Well done the Juniors.

Comfortably?

I never saw the second game but the consensus seemed to be we were awful.

The first game I was slated for saying Hamilton weren't special and everyone else seemed to think they were fantastic. They still won comfortably even if I thought they were pretty shit.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I never saw the second game but the consensus seemed to be we were awful.

The first game I was slated for saying Hamilton weren't special and everyone else seemed to think they were fantastic. They still won comfortably even if I thought they were pretty shit.

Ok, I'm nitpicking semantics but neither Accies win was 'comfortable'. I thought they were very good at Palmerston and deserved their win over the piece but they won 2-1 with a relatively late goal that probably came against the run of play at the time.

I dont think we were awful at Hamilton and it was a coin flip of a game but we did lose an awful (late-ish) goal. 

We certainly havent done well against Accies but neither loss was comfortable. I actually dont think we've lost many games 'comfortably' which is part of why our current position is frustrating. Arbroath at Palmerston and Killie away certainly won comfortably. For all it was 2-1 probably ICT last week. Not sure there's any others.

13 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Hamilton will have to look at the positives today.

1. Can concentrate on championship relegation battle, although they do have experience from last year.

2. Found out that their players are imposters. If you can't roll up your sleeves and apply yourself when faced with a very good junior team you have no chance surviving the Championship.

Auchinleck have some record in the cup, if we do ICT in the reply would love to have them come to Greenock. A real cup tie.

Well done the Juniors.

Unfortunately the Juniors are brown bread m8. We are now part of an endless bottle neck where jumped up boys clubs are above us.