Auchinleck Talbot v Hamilton Accies

BC63

yous are 4 leagues above us, you must be a bit confident surely ?
I'm not saying we will definitely lose.
What I am saying is that if Talbot beat us no Accies fan will be remotely surprised on basis of what we've been watching this season.

Auchinleck should be very confident of being able to beat us at home on our current form.

On 17/11/2021 at 10:20, G51 Red said:

Any pubs( social club ? ) nearby that will welcome away fans and kids ? 

Auchinleck has indoor and outdoor bowling clubs. The indoor does meals the outdoor has the cheapest bar prices in the village. You also have the Masonic Club on the main street. There are two pubs.,the Mercat and Boswell, both are extremely busy during match days. As a visiting supporter you won't gain entry to the Social Club (Only members on big match days).

As a warning Talbot will not be taking English money as the area is saturated with conterfeit English notes. The Building Committee charge 50p for entry to the stand. We are a very welcoming support, and as you will find out nobody  understands what we are saying unless you are tutored up on Rabbie Burns. We also swear a lot.

10 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Auchinleck has indoor and outdoor bowling clubs. The indoor does meals the outdoor has the cheapest bar prices in the village. You also have the Masonic Club on the main street. There are two pubs.,the Mercat and Boswell, both are extremely busy during match days. As a visiting supporter you won't gain entry to the Social Club (Only members on big match days).

As a warning Talbot will not be taking English money as the area is saturated with conterfeit English notes. The Building Committee charge 50p for entry to the stand. We are a very welcoming support, and as you will find out nobody  understands what we are saying unless you are tutored up on Rabbie Burns. We also swear a lot.

Cheers m8 ….👍

I'm not saying we will definitely lose.
What I am saying is that if Talbot beat us no Accies fan will be remotely surprised on basis of what we've been watching this season.

Auchinleck should be very confident of being able to beat us at home on our current form.
I think it could be a close game maybe a 1nil , a draw , a 2-1.... We really need to be on top of our game, past few weeks we have been good but this game is step up, the last time in the cup we got put out from Arbroath convincing in the replay but the home game was very close - think it could be similar.

On 20/11/2021 at 23:11, Cardle is Magic said:

Absolutely madness that Brechin vs Darvel is televised ahead of this because of the shite Monday night slot and the even shiter Challenge Cup.

Friday night is unavailable as the Scotland Women are playing and the BBC are very much trying to avoid clashes were possible with the SWNT on ALBA and games on the Scotland channel

47 minutes ago, BC63 said:

Hamilton fans playing mind games on here. Surely they must be confident coming down to Auchinleck.

Nope. Probably worst Accies team for 20 years. Matheson, Hughes, Mimnaugh, Mullin, Moyo, Stirling are the worst of a very bad lot but barring Andy Ryan the rest have been a  let down in most games this season. 

Nope. Probably worst Accies team for 20 years. Matheson, Hughes, Mimnaugh, Mullin, Moyo, Stirling are the worst of a very bad lot but barring Andy Ryan the rest have been a  let down in most games this season. 

Mullin was the best player at county for about 2 years. Curious as to what’s happened to him as I was gutted when he left?

14 hours ago, BC63 said:

Hamilton fans playing mind games on here. Surely they must be confident coming down to Auchinleck.

No.

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Mullin was the best player at county for about 2 years. Curious as to what’s happened to him as I was gutted when he left?

I read this as best player in the country… at first and I was ready to go ham.

8 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Would it be the case that Mullin might just be about the only player in the Accies squad who has any previous experience of playing against Talbot at Beechwood so should, at least, have some idea of what to expect ?