Auchinleck Talbot v Hamilton Accies

BC63

If Talbot have a couple of big strong midfielders and a left winger they have a great chance. Accies are far too weak in these areas.

Accies right back is a £1m player and is atrocious. No ability and no heart.

Mimmaugh, Hughes and Mullin in the middle are hopeless.

Edited by FuzzyBear

7 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

If Talbot have a couple of big strong midfielders and a left winger they have a great chance. Accies are far too weak in these areas.

Accies right back is a £1m player and is atrocious. No ability and no heart.

Mimmaugh, Hughes and Mullin in the middle are hopeless.

Talbot beat my team clydebank at weekend at ease. Rheyvr strong all over the pitch and have decent subs aswell. Hamilton will need 2 be on top of there game 2 win this. Can c talbot winning this. 

Mon the papers 

Hamilton should be a tough test for Talbot but I'm sure their not looking forward to Beechwood Park with the fans right on top of them. Despite only losing 1 game this season it's only in the last couple of week that were seeing glimpses of how they can play.

1 hour ago, BC63 said:
On 17/11/2021 at 10:20, G51 Red said:
Any pubs( social club ? ) nearby that will welcome away fans and kids ? 

There is a couple of pubs within minutes of the ground. Not sure if the social club will be open to visitors.

👍

Fingers at the ready for bookies pricing this one up.

If Auchinleck score first they will definitely win as we are atrocious just now, offer little goal threat & squad full of players too lightweight for the Championship.

Could easily be a 2/3/4-0 humiliation if Talbot are on it & Accies play as we have been.

Quite glad really that I'm missing the game for a wedding TBH.

If Auchinleck score first they will definitely win as we are atrocious just now, offer little goal threat & squad full of players too lightweight for the Championship.

Could easily be a 2/3/4-0 humiliation if Talbot are on it & Accies play as we have been.

yous are 4 leagues above us, you must be a bit confident surely ?

9 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
16 hours ago, cdhafc1874 said:

yous are 4 leagues above us, you must be a bit confident surely ?

I am very confident Accies will lose. We have a team of shitebags and a manager who thinks 3 shots on target in 3 and a half games is acceptable - and one of them was a penalty.