Cumnock part company with management team

1 hour ago, Lurcer said:

Cumnock has some of the highest levels of deprivation in Scotland with high levels of child poverty in particular. The smart alec comments on here in an attempt to point score in the name of banter does no one any favours. 

First snowflake of the year!

9 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Cumnock has some of the highest levels of deprivation in Scotland with high levels of child poverty in particular. The smart alec comments on here in an attempt to point score in the name of banter does no one any favours. 

It's a football forum ya banger.

On 15/11/2021 at 19:59, Blackie Gold said:

Correct! After hearing Cumnock was to be the up and coming town in Scotland I was in there like flint. Live music outside Farmfoods, the War of the Worlds film set in Townhead Street, the only town in Scotland that double yellow lines mean you have to park on them and the only place where the police break up a disorderly mob by waving a working jacket at them. Best move I ever made.

What’s this got to do about football. Yah pair of bangers 

42 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

What’s this got to do about football. Yah pair of bangers 

Says the rocket who's giving out wee pissy red dots to everybody. The forum is dead on its arse because there is no banter, and if I wanted to talk about football it wouldn't be to a Cumnock supporter.

56 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Says the rocket who's giving out wee pissy red dots to everybody. The forum is dead on its arse because there is no banter, and if I wanted to talk about football it wouldn't be to a Cumnock supporter.

Touchy my Broflake 

Edited by Lurcer

14 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Interesting reading in the Cumnock Chronicle

https://www.cumnockchronicle.com/sport/19720605.wosfl-ex-cumnock-boss-tony-mcinally-claims-sacked-despite-club-statement/

Looks like there could be another court case in the works

Who would have thought this would happen, quite an amazing turn of events….

On 17/11/2021 at 20:16, Blackie Gold said:

forum is dead  on its arse bcoz ure pish patter belongs in the 80s

Took in the game v Benburb today as a neutral and Cumnock were solid and organised in 1st half. Benburb came out the blocks in the 2nd half and were the better of the 2 sides that half.

The Benburb managers behaviour on the touchline left alot to be desired compared to McGinty who was coaching his players through the game compared to his counterpart who was roaring like a banshee!!!