Raith Rovers v Greenock Morton

Knowles' season being over should mean either continuing with the 4-4-2 with Oliver moving up front and an end to forwards in midfield - Raith will kill us out wide as Kilmarnock did if we have the same suicidal lack of protection for the fullbacks - or switching to a 4-3-3/4-5-1, again with no forwards in midfield.

What I suspect MacPherson is going to give us instead is a straight swap of Reilly in for Knowles while continuing with one or both of Oliver and Muirhead out wide, thinking McEntee and Oksanen coming back in is going to be enough to fix it.

Despite the obvious gulf between the top and bottom five there really aren't that many pumpings in this division and the hope remains that at some point you start turning the one goal defeats into draws and draws into wins when games are so tight, but I really fear a doing today if MacPherson persists with this.

9 minutes ago, baba douche said:

I would suggest you recheck that

Aye, last week fucked that a bit but generally, Hamilton aside, the rest of the bottom four have been tending to be narrowly seen off despite obviously being much poorer teams than the top four. There is obviously the occasional hounding, but Morton & Queens have only lost by more than two once, Dunfermline haven't lost by more than two since August, Ayr seemingly save taking pumpings for Partick.

Considering that all of these teams are shambolic messes and how good some of the attacking options in the top five are, I wouldn't have been surprised to see more hammerings so far.

For various reasons, this looks like being my first visit to Kirkcaldy since 2015. Is it possible to buy tickets at the ground as well as online? 

I'd rather not commit in advance to whatever the Gus McPherson tactics tombola churns out this week. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

For various reasons, this looks like being my first visit to Kirkcaldy since 2015. Is it possible to buy tickets at the ground as well as online? 

I'd rather not commit in advance to whatever the Gus McPherson tactics tombola churns out this week. 

Yes, there's a ticket pod at the away stand open from 2pm

A strong team, but not my preference with Musonda still in for Dick at LB. While the play has been fine, I like the left footed Dick versus the right footed Musonda in that role. I expect the plan is rotate Matthews in for Spencer at the half, Pops at about the 65” mark, the the third sub is who knows.