Raith Rovers v Greenock Morton

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Get These Short Corners In The Bin RRSC

They're meant to be to retain possession but we're not very good at them. The alternative is this from today's updates.

28 Zanatta from the corner gets the ball to the far side of the Morton box, to no-one.

We have actually managed the game very well since going behind. Defended strongly a few times, making important blocks and nullified Morton’s attacks then eventually took one of the many chances we created. Been all us since we scored the equaliser and half time probably comes at a bad time as we were fully in the ascendancy.

Some terribly taken set pieces. If we can get our shit together with those I think there’ll be a chance for Lang or Berra before the full time whistle.

I really like Dylan Tait. Even when it's not working for him, he never hides and never stops trying. It's a trait that'll stand him in good stead going forward. 
That said, I'd still be happier with Matthews alongside Spencer. Morton look fairly dangerous breaking through our middle. 

Couldn’t disagree more. I used to be one of his biggest fans but I think he’s been really poor this season. He struggles to more than the very basic.

3 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Morton look fairly dangerous breaking through our middle. 

I guess it's natural to have that panic when you're supporting the defending team and looking at a three on three, but any time we've been in that position I've been looking at rabbits in the headlights not having a clue what they want to do with the ball at their feet.

If we ever got the ball to Ugwu's feet it might be a different story, but everyone else is panicking and rushing into a wrong decision on the counter while hoofs to him are invariably freekicks to Raith. That lack of outball is also why sitting deep at 1-0 was never going to last, because we had no way out of being within 30 yards of our goal all the time. I don't think we touched the ball in Raith's half for at least 10 minutes before the equaliser.