Doonhamers vs. Caley Jags

Did she really apologise for Connelly saying " bollocking"? I had to watch it back to hear what she was on about. No wonder Connelly looked like he didn't have a clue what she meant when she apologised for the language.

Edited by SteveAn

What was said?

He said something round the lines of “they were given a bollocking by the manager” - Leanne went on to apologise for the language used. Poor wee guy being interviewed, who looks about 16 years old, kind of whispered/mumbled an apology before being told “it’s okay, let’s continue.” Very strange. When they returned to the studio McFadden was laughing away saying he didn’t think the guy had to apologise.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

He said something round the lines of “they were given a bollocking by the manager” - Leanne went on to apologise for the language used. Poor wee guy being interviewed, who looks about 16 years old, kind of whispered/mumbled an apology before being told “it’s okay, let’s continue.” Very strange. When they returned to the studio McFadden was laughing away saying he didn’t think the guy had to apologise.

Deary me. 

AJ has surely to be shown the door and can take his son with him rather than trying to shoehorn him into the side.. His tactics are all over the place!!

Defence - Nditi best CB we have yet plays him LB despite being Right footed and Debayo who he signed as a LB plays CB and Cooper our other LB he signed sits on the bench... Midfield - let's shoehorn Max J into the team leaving Cochrane and Todd on the bench... Then take off Mcgrory our best midfielder that was always showing and wanting the ball at halftime Why? Easy option is it... Please Get Connolly playing behind the striker everybody can see he is wasted out wide.... Ally Roy top our top scorer sits on the bench...

Is AJ 's remit to get Queens relegated?....

Big decisions need made by the board Possibly bottom of the league tomorow and well away to Cove next week in the cup, set up the team like tonight and Queens season will be over before December.... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

AJ has surely to be shown the door and can take his son with him rather than trying to shoehorn him into the side.. His tactics are all over the place!!

Defence - Nditi best CB we have yet plays him LB despite being Right footed and Debayo who he signed as a LB plays CB and Cooper our other LB he signed sits on the bench... Midfield - let's shoehorn Max J into the team leaving Cochrane and Todd on the bench... Get Connolly playing behind the striker everybody can see he is wasted out wide.... Ally Roy top our top scorer sits on the bench... 

Is AJ 's remit to get Queens relegated?....

Big decisions need made by the board Possibly bottom of the league tomorow and well away to Cove next week in the cup, set up the team like tonight and Queens season will be over before December.... 

Well said 👏👏

Cochrane played half an hour and contributes more than the other 3 non-existent CMs combined. He starts the next game. No doubt alongside Johnston who was back to his usual shit self tonight.

Nditi had his worst game for us as well but it was due tbh.

Very few if any pass marks tonight other than Cochrane. Absolutely awful. I'm not sure if a new manager could fix this but one thing's for sure, I can't see AJ getting us out of it if he persists with a set-up that clearly isn't working for us.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Cochrane played half an hour and contributes more than the other 3 non-existent CMs combined. He starts the next game. No doubt alongside Johnston who was back to his usual shit self tonight.

Nditi had his worst game for us as well but it was due tbh.

Very few if any pass marks tonight other than Cochrane. Absolutely awful. I'm not sure if a new manager could fix this but one thing's for sure, I can't see AJ getting us out of it if he persists with a set-up that clearly isn't working for us.

If AJ still in charge next Saturday his team selection will either save him or lose him his job 

If AJ still in charge next Saturday his team selection will either save him or lose him his job 

I heard 3 games. I'm not one that takes joy from someone losing their job but from a selfish supporter point of view I hope it's one of the few rumours that's true.

The upcoming Cup Tie feels significant.

Last season's at Queens Park looked kind of similar right enough, but time must run out for him some time.

Our last two performances had been better without yielding many points.  Tonight's reversion to type has an ominous ring.

51 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It's a fortress for pretty much everyone who visits TBF.

W5 D5 L15 out of the last 25 home league games. 
1 home win from the last 11 in the league.