Doonhamers vs. Caley Jags

1 hour ago, Dougie Mills said:

Lowest attendance for donkeys years incoming!

Yeah I can't see myself getting along to this sadly. No way of getting there and back on public transport. Pish.

Pretty sure Queens vs Raith was only three figures but would imagine this one will be around 800 mark.
A very odd choice for TV game.

Not sure what's "odd" about it. The only one any less dull on offer is Killie Vs Arbroath.

Was more them asking Inverness fans to go to Dumfries on a Friday night. No need to be upset about it.

If anyone's upset about it it's surely the fan of another club asking why it's being televised?

As has been said, I doubt the attendance of away support will be affected much anyway. Neither side takes many fans in the away fixture between these sides. Our form will be the biggest reason for the inevitable shit crowd on Friday.

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I suspect the reason it is being played on a Friday night is so it can be televised.

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

No shit Sherlock.

Gotta be a whooosh, surely? ...... and no, I didn't call you Shirley ....

This on the BBC (english language version), aye?

Can't wait for the usual BBC Glasgow "let's patronise the hell out of these southern hicks from the sticks again" patter.  No doubt we'll get the .... quaint old style football stadium yet again, and the .... howzabout another interview with the mad-haired old ex-chairman with the dayglo freebie jacket.  Probably also time for a deeply researched and insightful in-depth half-time discussion around how tough its going to be for Queens to survive in the Championship in a post Dobbie, post Dykes era..... etc, etc etc

To be fair, I'm fairly immune to this sort of thing now ...... just as long as that lovable cheeky scallywag Chick (honest I'm a Buddies fan) Young isn't on the touchline providing live feedback ...... there are limits after all ....

3 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

This on the BBC (english language version), aye?

Can't wait for the usual BBC Glasgow "let's patronise the hell out of these southern hicks from the sticks again" patter.  No doubt we'll get the .... quaint old style football stadium yet again, and the .... howzabout another interview with the mad-haired old ex-chairman with the dayglo freebie jacket.  Probably also time for a deeply researched and insightful in-depth half-time discussion around how tough its going to be for Queens to survive in the Championship in a post Dobbie, post Dykes era..... etc, etc etc

To be fair, I'm fairly immune to this sort of thing now ...... just as long as that lovable cheeky scallywag Chick (honest I'm a Buddies fan) Young isn't on the touchline providing live feedback ...... there are limits after all ....

I'll be there so won't hear all the presenter's/commentator's prattle. I don't mind Leanne Crichton (in a pundit sense anyway) at least she sounds like she knows a bit about the teams.

Rory Loy will prob be on co-comm, Has he retired from playing altogether? (and no jokes about did he ever play at all) 

Oh, and if any ICT fans are coming down the good news is you can actually buy your ticket when you turn up at the ground. That idea will never catch on will it? Don't bother trying to buy on-line though, doesn't happen.