Thistle vs Hamilton 20th November 2021

With us now seven unbeaten hopefully we can keep this good run going. We won very comfortably today so would like to see the same team start against Hamilton.

Don’t think it’ll quite be another 6-1 but a win and a clean sheet would be lovely.

Be interesting to see who starts this, but I think Taylor will go with the same starting line up as last week to be cautious.

Whatever team plays, I think it will be a resounding win for the home team. I haven't witnessed a collapse as bad as that last game in quite some time, and I haven't seen much fight at all from the team to suggest anything else.

4-1 Thistle 

18 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

If you guys can make sure the lad Matheson plays the full 90, that’d be most appreciated x 

It is a choice between him and Ben Stirling who is equally as bad !

If we have a midfield of Mimnaugh ,Hughes and Mullin then there is a good chance we will lose 6 again. If Vortanen and Martin are fit we might keep it to 2 or 3. Luckily our striker is back from international duty 😂

Edited by FuzzyBear

If you guys can make sure the lad Matheson plays the full 90, that’d be most appreciated x 
If Shaun Want is remotely fit enough to start (was on bench v Raith) then Taylor should start him at RB - leaving both Matheson & Stirling on the bench.

Or just send Matheson back to Wolves now, either is good.

Accies' supporters bus isn't even running to this one.
May be the usual guys who use it are going by train etc instead but yep I'd think our away support is gonna be pretty low for this game.

Possibly understandably so with our awful form & Xmas coming up along with 2 more 'attractive' away games for those who like a drink in Ayr on the Fri night & ICT on 18th Dec.

24 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Assume we'll go back to the usual back 4 and keep the rest of the team same as vs Ayr. 

You never know with respectively in the McCall. I think we had McKenna and Foster ar RB and LB respectively in the last game vs Hamilton and McKenna in particular had a good game vs Ayr. Mayo may have to wait for a chance again?

20 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

You never know with respectively in the McCall. I think we had McKenna and Foster ar RB and LB respectively in the last game vs Hamilton and McKenna in particular had a good game vs Ayr. Mayo may have to wait for a chance again?

We started with Foster on the right & Holt on the left at Accies but then Rudden booted Holt in the face so we had to change.

I think Mayo will come back in, but happy with either, really.

18 hours ago, Nightmare said:

We started with Foster on the right & Holt on the left at Accies but then Rudden booted Holt in the face so we had to change.

I think Mayo will come back in, but happy with either, really.

Haha I forgot about Zak’s first ‘goal’ 🤣

It will be seasoned pros against light weight wee boys.If Thistle have any thoughts of going up they should hammer us again. Accies usually have a shit run of performances during November to February cant see this year being any different

4-0 Thistle. Accies away support maybe 50

23 hours ago, smc4761 said:

It will be seasoned pros against light weight wee boys.If Thistle have any thoughts of going up they should hammer us again. Accies usually have a shit run of performances during November to February cant see this year being any different

4-0 Thistle. Accies away support maybe 50

I hope you copy and paste this. It will save you lots of time typing it out fresh every match thread.

2 hours ago, d_t_b said:

By force of habit always go to the Woodside before a game at Firhill, but any other away fan friendly pubs near the ground people would recommend for getting pished pre match?

Don't fancy this one sober

Munns on Maryhill Rd is probably your best bet. 2 min walk from your end.