Pars vs Ayr - 20th November

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ayr are the worst team I've seen at East End this season, and I include us in that.

You might have to reassess this on 11 December.

9 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I just said almost the same thing to my old man, except I still have us as the worst. 

The Partick and Arbroath games make a very strong case.

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

You might have to reassess this on 11 December.

Hopefully.

Some lovely stuff again by Dom today. A few moments of delightful stuff. Imagine thinking he should play centre mid 😅

Absolute horror show today. Can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel with this squad. Second to everything. Can’t pass a ball to their own team.Complete rebuild required unfortunately it might have to be in league one. By the way, ParsTV is is crap. Might even be worse than Ayr’s! 

Thought we played really good stuff at times. McCann was excellent at holding the ball up and bringing others into play, as well as taking his goals well. Dorrans was a totally different player than we’ve seen so far, controlled the game. Dom had some moments of quality and we looked like a team for a change. Very good all round performance.

Ayr we’re terrible, but I’d rather focus on praising our turnaround, given they hammered us earlier in the season.

Superb start for Hughes. Easy win and a clean sheet, up to 6th. Fans chanting his name. Lovely stuff.

Strong performance and a much better vibe in the ground, even before we were in front. Fans needed a boost.

Delighted for McCann. He’s had his critics but took both goals well and deserved the reception he got when coming off.

Thomas is so entertaining to watch, absolutely love the guy. Felt Dorrans was playing with his cigar out at times too.

I’d be absolutely raging if I was an Ayr fan. They were as bad or maybe worse than their fans predicted and very clearly gave up in the final half an hour. A truly pathetic display, which should stop us from getting too carried away.

Dorrans and Dom running the show and ably supported by everyone else. 

I think everyones eyebrows were raised at McCann on his own up top and it worked a treat. He's a BIG OANEST LAAADDDDIIIEEEEE!!!! 

As has been mentioned, Ayr....jeezo, dont think any of those players wanted to be out there today. Very very shite. 

We were very good, some ropey moments but popping the ball about with ease. Lovely shree points!