Pars vs Ayr - 20th November

I've just bought 2 tickets online and no email or actual ticket has come through- £40 quid has come out my bank though.  Pars fans - any suggestions?  

Wait 5 mins, check your spam folder… that’s all I have I’m afraid. Sometimes it took 5 mins or so when I bought league cup tickets earlier in the season. But never really experienced the ticket not coming through. Failing that, email Matt in our club shop (tickets@dafc.co.uk) or go into the shop when you arrive at East End.

20 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I've just bought 2 tickets online and no email or actual ticket has come through- £40 quid has come out my bank though.  Pars fans - any suggestions?  

Ask for a refund and enjoy your afternoon. 

20 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Ask for a refund and enjoy your afternoon. 

In the Old Inn and having a very nice day so far so it's possibly the most tempted I've ever been.  Good tunes and the fitba on the telly.  With a Pars fan pal though so getting dragged along sadly.  

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

O’Hara, Wighton and Todorov all on the bench. Assuming it’s McCann up top with Dow playing in behind?

Seems pretty conservative on paper.

Seems like it. Odd to start 0 goals McCann when all three strikers on the bench are much better players and have actually scored goals for the club. 

Hoping McCann can actually show some of this promise others insist he has. 

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Seems like it. Odd to start 0 goals McCann when all three strikers on the bench are much better players and have actually scored goals for the club. 

Hoping McCann can actually show some of this promise others insist he has. 

I was one of those people who saw something. Sadly, it's been a couple of years since that promise has shown in any way. Great time to prove everyone wrong though.

For me, Wighton is clearly the best striker at the club.

I was one of those people who saw something. Sadly, it's been a couple of years since that promise has shown in any way. Great time to prove everyone wrong though.
For me, Wighton is clearly the best striker at the club.

Agree with this. Saw potential about 3 years ago, but he just hasn’t progressed at all - would love to see him do well, but we have better options.

Wighton is definitely the best striker at the club and would be more suited to this 4-2-3-1, assuming we aren’t just aimlessly punting it forward. O’Hara is decent in and around the box - a good old fashioned poacher, but Wighton offers something in almost every aspect of his game.