Elgin City Vs Cowdenbeath

It's not a must win but the situation clearly becomes more difficult if we lose  loads of games and although I cant see it just now. Theres no reason we cant win 3 or 4 in a row at some point. A draw is not the worst result and hope stranraer and albion lose to go a point closer to them.

Gonna be tough but elgin in a mini slump.

What’s with the low key build up here from the Cowden posters??? 
Let’s get this into perspective, this is at the very least a must not lose game. 
We have a new manager who hopefully can motivate and galvanise a very capable group of players and turn them into a team again. 
We have somehow gone from from the highest point in our recent history just some seasons ago to looking at relegation into the Lowland league. I can’t remember getting onto the rollercoaster but it’s been a brilliant experience. 
who wants to get off?? 

6 hours ago, Only coo in the village said:

What’s with the low key build up here from the Cowden posters??? 
Let’s get this into perspective, this is at the very least a must not lose game. 
We have a new manager who hopefully can motivate and galvanise a very capable group of players and turn them into a team again. 
We have somehow gone from from the highest point in our recent history just some seasons ago to looking at relegation into the Lowland league. I can’t remember getting onto the rollercoaster but it’s been a brilliant experience. 
who wants to get off?? 

Maybe low key as not much folk would be going up, I only know of two.

As you say it’s a not lose game if we can win we’re level on points with Elgin and four behind Stranraer who lost last night.

The new manager has had another week to implement his plans so hopefully can get his first win.

If we don't win today, then yeah, there are plenty of matches left. However, no disrespect to Elgin because I am sure they will be thinking the same, if we can't beat Elgin, then who are we going to beat? I hope we are more attacking this week.

Maybe low key as not much folk would be going up, I only know of two.
As you say it’s a not lose game if we can win we’re level on points with Elgin and four behind Stranraer who lost last night.
The new manager has had another week to implement his plans so hopefully can get his first win.

I’ll be there, almost a home game!

19 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Feel a bit sorry for Maurice Ross he has inherited a squad which is simply not good enough.

very much a case of damage limitation until the transfer window opens.

We are an utter shambles. 

These players are letting the club down very badly. 

Trapdoor looms 6 points adrift. 

I just hope the new manager is just not another good talker but actually do what he says he is set outside to do. 

Two defeats not exactly a positive start. 

However he isn't a miracle worker though and requires these players to fight tooth and nail for the football club. 

I'm also very concerned about todays stats of shots against us. Luckily only one nil. 

If we can't defeat second bottom who can we defeat? We can't even beat Lowland League opposition i. E strollers. 

We are currently the laughing stock of Scottish football that's what I would be saying to the players and do they want to be known for being club 42 or actually go out on the pitch and show a winning mentality week in week out if not there's the door and we will give players a chance who will fight for this football club where anything less then a win is a defeat.

Harsh but we are 6 points adrift staring in our face another survival SPFL playoff

Edited by Cowden316