Kelty hearts v Forfar Athletic

Guest mr_malcolm

Enjoyed that game with some (not enough) good play from both teams. Thought we did really well snuffing out any threat from Austin, Cardle and Higginbotham. Forfar too slow out the traps at start of the second half, though. Tremendous player, the Kelty goalscorer. Couple of great free kicks unlucky not to find the net. Definitely need a goal scorer. I think the only reason Matty was subbed so late was nobody noticed he was on the park. Other results were kind to us. Like Kelty's ground, some good craic and a fine pie. Shame about the result.

Guest mr_malcolm
Stef and Doris may as we have a bash.....toothless today, gave them far too much respect, Meechs and Strachan never got at them once, although not much to hit the.
So that's that, poxy play offs it is then. [emoji17]

Doris offers hee haw . Aitken and shepherd also offer next to nothing . I’d play stef up top with crossan out wide

Overall I enjoyed my day in Kelty, nice ground and had a nice chat with some Kelty fans.

At HT I thought it still up for grabs but after their goal we didn't offer anything. That double HT sub was risky but most definitely paid off. Agyeman exploited Anderson excellently I thought, he couldn't compete with Munro but had the pace and agility over Anderson and that got them the goal, and Philp was devastating on the wing.

When Doris came on we knew it was all over. Matty is a good target man, McCluskey is great cutting in and Shep just runs about. I think in January we need a different type of striker to give us different options. Does John Baird fancy spending another 6 months in Scotland?

Guest mr_malcolm
Overall I enjoyed my day in Kelty, nice ground and had a nice chat with some Kelty fans.
At HT I thought it still up for grabs but after their goal we didn't offer anything. That double HT sub was risky but most definitely paid off. Agyeman exploited Anderson excellently I thought, he couldn't compete with Munro but had the pace and agility over Anderson and that got them the goal, and Philp was devastating on the wing.
When Doris came on we knew it was all over. Matty is a good target man, McCluskey is great cutting in and Shep just runs about. I think in January we need a different type of striker to give us different options. Does John Baird fancy spending another 6 months in Scotland?

Matty a good target man? Won nothing all day

Cracking wee ground New Central Park, friendly place too apart from one of the overzealous steward (as big a d1ck as one of ours). Close game, a draw would’ve been fair but that win puts Kelty too far ahead already in November. We’ll be in the play offs.

My elder son said the pies were great, his pal had two so they must’ve been 😂. The ref bottled a straight red on Forster with his two footed sliding challenge. All in all a decent performance from the Loons, almost matched the champions elect in all areas, if one of those excellent free kicks had just had a bit of luck…..