Kelty hearts v Forfar Athletic

Guest mr_malcolm

Guest mr_malcolm

Biggest game in league 2 this weekend and no thread !?

f**k knows how the game will go . More importantly where’s the best place pre match in kelty ? Or are we better staying in kircaldy for a bit then head up on the train to Cowdenbeath then onto kelty village ?

4 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

Biggest game in league 2 this weekend and no thread !?

f**k knows how the game will go . More importantly where’s the best place pre match in kelty ? Or are we better staying in kircaldy for a bit then head up on the train to Cowdenbeath then onto kelty village ?

Plenty local boozers, Cowdenbeath and kelty both good for a drink, I’d suggest going to Cowdenbeath or kelty over Kirkcaldy as local prices and good selection of pubs in both. Cowdenbeath having more than kelty. 

result wise, 2-0 kelty 

15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Is this on the telly?

Keltys attack v our defence? Forfar win 1-3

It should be on telly, but I'll be taking my first visit to Kelty anyway. 

It really is best attack versus best defense. 

I think it'll be another draw, however, we could well give Kelty their first defeat in the league.

6 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

A tight affair coming up I suspect but going for a 4 -3 Kelty win , Austin double , 3 Pens for Higgy 🙏🏻

Austin double, 3 pens for Higgy? Does that mean Austin score an OG or does Higgy take some Forfar penalties, or will Higgy miss a penalty?

Either way that'd be a cracking match, seven goal thriller!

Top of the table clash and it has all the ingredients for a cracking game. Kelty unbeaten, Forfar beginning to get things clicking into shape. Will Strachan and Meechan have the opportunity to attack down the wings and fire in dangerous crosses? Will Slater run the show? Hoping the Kelty attacking threats are held by our strong defence, McCallum is on his usual top form and there are Forfar goals. It would be nice if today is the day Kelty's unbeaten run comes to an end.

Underwhelming first half. Matty is playing really deep which I can understand why he's been asked to play like that, but we've been playing too many long and high balls which Shepherd cannot win. Thankfully Kelty are doing the same meaning Andy is comfortably winning every ball that comes into the box, so Austin hasn't really had a chance.

Kelty are the better side at the moment, could still go either way.

10 minutes ago, mr_malcolm said:

Never really laid a glove on the champions elect, we need options up front .

Stef and Doris may as we have a bash.....toothless today, gave them far too much respect, Meechs and Strachan never got at them once, although not much to hit the.

So that's that, poxy play offs it is then. 😔