Sons v Bairns.

Absolutely hopeless from us. I find it baffling that we’ve had 6 corners and they’ve been taken by Paddy Boyle (and Paton before he went off) when we have a guy on the pitch who managed so many assists from set pieces in his first spell with us. Have we even managed a shot on goal from any of them? 

We are very lucky it isn’t about 4 or 5-0 here. We are absolutely gantin at the back and have created zilch at the other end. If someone could let Farrell know that our best chance of stealing something would be taking advantage of set pieces that would be grand.

Best ever played for months here up against a terrible Dumbarton team tbf. Comfortably Michael Ruth’s best game for us so far he’s been excellent up front and took his goal so well, wee nudge to put Carswell off then great finish into the bottom corner. McGuffie as well having a good game and has put some really good deliveries into Nesbitt at the back post.

Hope we’re not going to regret only being 1 up despite the chances we’ve had though Ramsbottom has made a few cracking saves. Paddy Martin giving me the fear so far though few times he’s been dodgy as f**k and it’s almost cost us.

Absolutely hopeless from us. I find it baffling that we’ve had 6 corners and they’ve been taken by Paddy Boyle (and Paton before he went off) when we have a guy on the pitch who managed so many assists from set pieces in his first spell with us. Have we even managed a shot on goal from any of them? 
We are very lucky it isn’t about 4 or 5-0 here. We are absolutely gantin at the back and have created zilch at the other end. If someone could let Farrell know that our best chance of stealing something would be taking advantage of set pieces that would be grand.

Just the 1 I can think of where Paddy Martin came and missed the ball and Buchanan put his free header harmlessly over the bar.