Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are currently more peepul watching the flight tracker website, than people who go along to Hamilton Accies home fixtures.
Sevco forums are comedy gold at the moment

You do see the irony here or perhaps this a whoosh? You actually going onto the tracker website then reporting back here pointing and laughing?
Seems a wee bit strange and obsessed in the same way tbh.

35 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

You do see the irony here or perhaps this a whoosh? You actually going onto the tracker website then reporting back here pointing and laughing?
Seems a wee bit strange and obsessed in the same way tbh.

i didnt go on the flight tracker, eveything i posted is from sevco forums

oh and another thing, big team found.

Edited by Meldrew

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

Those pie in the sky dreamers, talking about the potential sale of a youth prospect and European football.

at this point in time i wouldnt bet on them winning the league, they already have it won, and Patterson won't go for anything like 20 to 25 million they're expecting, so yes, they are dreamers

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Are some of the more sensible Rangers fans wishing their supporters hadn’t been a bigoted mess all these years and would have a bit of a chance with Steve Clarke for this current position.

(Before any of the usual jump in I know Clarke wouldn’t take the job due to the history)

Hard to say, really. What Clarke is doing with Scotland is undoubtedly impressive. I think there would still be some concerns there around how suitable his style of play would translate to a Rangers side that would face different challenges than his Kilmarnock or Scotland sides.

That being said, a large part (probably the main part, actually) of our success last last was down to our incredible defensive record so it could work.

Do I think he'd be amongst the favourites for the job in a parallel universe? Maybe not, but he'd be a decent outside bet.

Edited by AJF

1190812758_tenor(2).gif.ea255b912670b006cd27dc76a5838032.gif

obviously banter From ''Follow Follow'' {although i'd would rule anything out there}

Jacobus Johannes Martinus Paulus  ''Jean Paul Van Gastel''

Apparently the deal is already done and the hold up is because we're negotiating with him to agree to using his full name because the board are dead against having anyone called Jean Paul in the management team

Edited by Meldrew

5 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Half the squad cross themselves onto the pitch, it’s more a thing for people who dislike the club than it is for the fans at this point

i've read some shite on here, {some of it posted by me} but you reached a new level of nonsense with this

11 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

i've read some shite on here, {some of it posted by me} but you reached a new level of nonsense with this

They have a point. The majority of the time, the religion of our players or staff is brought up by fans of other clubs.

This is not to deny that some of our fans have warped views on religion, but our own players are not targeted by them for displaying their faith.

As an example, on Sunday the odds are good that the squad will take to Hampden with Jermaine Defoe as caretaker manager and Morelos leading the line, yet their faith (and/or race) has absolutely no bearing on whether they’ll be backed. I’ve not seen a single reference to it at all, pro or anti.

The discussion on Bassey over Borna has rested on nothing other than fitness and current form. 

Yet, ‘remember that time 25 years ago when a ref made a shit decision’ is apparently a) pertinent and b) recent enough and c) an excuse to start posting sectarian slurs.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Remember when PTFC’s Rod McDonald was booked for crossing himself when he scored against Rangers for inciting the crowd?

The **** also reported him to the police.

This is normal *** behaviour.

He didn't score. He was just walking onto the pitch. The ref booked him but didn't tell him about it, so when he was booked for a second time on the pitch Rod just jogged away, not knowing he'd been booked earlier. The ref resigned later that week. Tbf to the currants, I'm not sure they were getting that het up about it (or I don't remember that being an issue at the time).

Gers fans did boo Declan McDaid coming on at Ibrox for having a pretty *****ish name, so there is that.

E.T.A forgot about the word filter. The word in asterisks rhymes with Haig.

Edited by velo army

3 hours ago, Orbix said:

As an example, on Sunday the odds are good that the squad will take to Hampden with Jermaine Defoe as caretaker manager and Morelos leading the line, yet their faith (and/or race) has absolutely no bearing on whether they’ll be backed. I’ve not seen a single reference to it at all, pro or anti.

The discussion on Bassey over Borna has rested on nothing other than fitness and current form. 

Yet, ‘remember that time 25 years ago when a ref made a shit decision’ is apparently a) pertinent and b) recent enough and c) an excuse to start posting sectarian slurs.

What about Michael O’Halleron?