Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

The stupid thing is that it'll be that widespread it is bound to get back to GVB, he'll be well entitled to create merry hell with the airline and it has the potential that he won't now travel. Delays the whole thing.

Also makes it awkward when he takes the Arsenal job after Arteta gets sacked on Monday...

47 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

why ? he's still a risk, its delusional to think he'll come in and ''normal service has resumed''

the names mentioned are still just that, names mentioned

however......

Michael Beale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neil McCann

Plus, Celtic have better players and a better manager than last season.

4 hours ago, Meldrew said:

''cult hero'' to a certain age bracket, but i'd only watch him if the only other option was Mrs Brown's boys

actually, i'd probably just turn the telly off.

You should try turning your internet off for a bit.

6 hours ago, steveffc said:

I think they might go for Ralf Hasenhùttl, doesn't seem to be liked by Southampton fans, and connection with Ross Wilson

I think any currently employed English Premier Division manager would have to accept a sizable drop in pay to come to Scotland for either the Sevco or Celtic jobs.

I’m sure the Price of Football guy on Twitter said in the summer that Eddie Howe was earning way more as Bournemouth manager than the record wages that Celtic were paying to Brendan Rodgers as manager.

49 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Chick Young would regularly argue that John Hughes would be “the right man” for Celtic

Yes, but Wee Chirpy Cheeky Chappie Chico is a reprehensible maggot who spent an entire BBC career gargling the jizm of whoever was in the manager's seat at Ibrox. 

4 minutes ago, Willie adie said:

Apparently van bronkhorst to be interviewed tomorrow, and Russell Martin,. McInnes , Terry have all been or will be interviewed

i wonder if Lampard will feature in the equation ? 

i think he could be decent for them, add to that, his father in law owns brown brogues

2 hours ago, Willie adie said:

Apparently van bronkhorst to be interviewed tomorrow, and Russell Martin,. McInnes , Terry have all been or will be interviewed

I can't see it taking much for the fans to get on McInnes' back if results don't go well, that would be a crazy appointment.