Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It looked worse this time last season and he still won more than Gerrard and Lennon put together.

That was then and this is now. To be fair, I'd swap 2 cups for a league title and most 'Gers fans would, if they were being honest, say that 1 trophy was a wee bit disappointing. 

I guess there's a reason Davidson's name isn't being thrown into the mix.  Add to that he's obviously holding off for the "dee job when McPake gets punted . 

While not wanting to jinx it, I have to say I could get quite excited if GVB gets the job but i think that maybe only one small part of the jigsaw. How we replace McAllister, Beale et al will probably be of greater significance to the chances of success or otherwise. 

34 minutes ago, Small Bovine Maisonette said:

Reading up on him, he seems a disappointingly good appointment, getting him in for Gerrard and us giving them a few million quid into the bargain seems like a good deal.

Disappointing in what way ?

Doesnt reach the expectations of the knuckle draggers and ''Angeball'' wins the league....meltdown

Does reach the expectation of ''The Peepell''  someone in England thinks, mmmm, maybe he could do a job for us.......meltdown.

7 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

Disappointing in what way ?

Doesnt reach the expectations of the knuckle draggers and ''Angeball'' wins the league....meltdown

Does reach the expectation of ''The Peepell''  someone in England thinks, mmmm, maybe he could do a job for us.......meltdown.

I want them to appoint someone shit.

8 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

^^^ shitting bricks. 😉

why ? he's still a risk, its delusional to think he'll come in and ''normal service has resumed''

the names mentioned are still just that, names mentioned

however......

Michael Beale>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neil McCann

36 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

rarely does any team get the first names mentioned by media, thats usually just clubs leaking shite stories to calm the fans and buy some time or newspapers inventing stories to fill papers

Hmmm, unfortunately that wasn't the case with Stephen Glass

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Out of interest, how come none of the usual merry-go-round of c***s that pundits love linking with every other job in Scotland never get linked to Celtic or Rangers?

How come Biscuits' shitehawk pals are good enough for everyone else but not for the OF?

Chick Young would regularly argue that John Hughes would be “the right man” for Celtic

3 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I have the photo of the screen so, if genuine, your leak corroborates what I've seen.

Aye it’ll be the same one I’ve seen, everyone’s sending it to everyone else at the minute haha