Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

See the source image

How about signing this Celtic cult hero as the next Sevco manager. It would be up there with Mo Johnston signing for Sevco after being paraded in a Celtic strip.

Would have the triple whammy of breaking the hearts of Celtic fans, enraging the Rangers fans and being an absolute clown show of a manager. 

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Big Dunc is a legend, would be absolutely gutted if he joined Rangers. Would be a good signing for them as well. I don’t think he would though, Toffee blood flows through the mans veins.

would have nothing to do with them, as he's still annoyed they didnt do more to help him when got done for his headbutting stuff

On 10/11/2021 at 15:18, Mr. Alli said:

They'll have to hope whoever it is isn't as bad as Lennon or Postecoglou. 

If Rangers could sign Mo Johnston , here is a way for them to prove to the football world that they want sectarianism dead in the water - announce Neil Lennon as manager - go on I bloody dare you 

the meltdown would be glorious 

9 minutes ago, jacobsladder said:

If Rangers could sign Mo Johnston , here is a way for them to prove to the football world that they want sectarianism dead in the water - announce Neil Lennon as manager - go on I bloody dare you 

Appoint someone who has trouble dealing with stress to a job which will carry a lot of stress?

Slippy has done a “no bad” job (1 trophy 😃) but he will take Villa down.Should’ve hid up here for another season or two because the press down there won’t take the bobby as dry as the cowards up here do!

Gio would be a step up.Hope they sign a huddy though 🤞

Edited by woolf

2 hours ago, jacobsladder said:

Eh, they need the sectarianism, as do the other half.