Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

FWIW, David McCallum or Jermain Defoe would likely be the interim coach. I believe wee Graeme doesn’t do day to day coaching anymore.

RIP Murty you will live on forever etc.

No sure Defoe will be able to take on the extra work on top of his Sky duties 

Van Bronckhorst would probably be the ideal man to get considering his connections to the club and what he done at Feyernoord and ofc he’s Dutch so he will sell orange jerseys but the shedload but they won’t get him.

McInnes will make sense till the end of the season however part of me hopes they bring in Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm just for the banter 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Van Bronckhorst would probably be the ideal man to get considering his connections to the club and what he done at Feyernoord and ofc he’s Dutch so he will sell orange jerseys but the shedload but they won’t get him.

McInnes will make sense till the end of the season however part of me hopes they bring in Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm FTP just for the banter 

Fixed that