Ayr United v Partick Thistle - 13/11/21

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
14 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Aye he got carted away fairly easily, compared to the bold one

He did try to make a run for it toward the SEGGY fence trying to blend in with the crowd. Doesn't really work with an attendance as dire as ours.

I suppose they were lucky that it was 0-0 at the time. Had partick scored and they celebrated theyd probably be lynched. Ironically a guy near me was telling the stewards to leave them be 🤣

2 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

AUFC got battered 4-0 on the park but at least McCall’s son got thrown out the stadium, so it was a moral victory for the Somerset Hub.

Ftfy

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:
AUFC got battered 4-0 on the park but at least McCall’s son got thrown out the stadium, so it was a moral victory for the Tories.

Ah, for some of us that was the most excitement we saw during the game.

It definitely was 🤣 all down hill from there. We offered nothing 

17 minutes ago, jamiedaufc1 said:

Heard Partick fans singing all through the minutes silence as well. 

Nope, this didn't happen. There was a bugler who played for what must have been a minute at least and everyone was silent, then a confusing situation where the ref blew his whistle and which I, and most of the home and away fans took to mean that the minute's silence was over and play about to start, but the players stood in a circle for another 20 seconds or so.

We are fucking rancid. Can someone explain to Duffman that we can't win football matches if we don't test the opposition goalie. That was up there with the 4 nil defeat up at Arbroath last season. 

No fight no heart - this squad is worse than last season and that's saying something. I fear we'll be doing well not to be bottom when the transfer window opens.

Depressing as f**k - I'll no be going to Dunfermline next week after today's shit show.

Didn't think Ayr were quite as bad as some of their fans have suggested. Look a better side than either Hamilton or Morton. 

What you don't want to do against an organised, solid looking Thistle side is concede the first goal. 

Worrying though, I guess, to lose 4-0 at home to a side that barely broke sweat. 

That's Ayr problem though, not ours.