Ayr United v Partick Thistle - 13/11/21

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:
6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Aye it was McCalls son. My mate is a steward and said theyd been denied entry to the Partick end for being pissed. Managed to get tickets for the Ayr end and were caught by a steward who recognised them, then it all kicked off with him and the pal both being ejected 

Wait, seriously? Or am I being whooshed.

100% legit. Police were called but the steward that was assaulted didnt want to press charges

Wonder if that will make the papers or is it just when Ayr fans do wrong that the media are interested 🙄

100% legit. Police were called but the steward that was assaulted didnt want to press charges
Wonder if that will make the papers or is it just when Ayr fans do wrong that the media are interested [emoji849]
Fucking hell I was a few feet from them. His son is a mouthy little pissant then , thought he was just your garden variety ned. Steward took a sore one the way he crumbled to the ground. Entitled little shit.

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Wonder if that will make the papers or is it just when Ayr fans do wrong that the media are interested 🙄

“Man not charged by police” isn’t exactly headline news, to be fair. 

22 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Wonder if that will make the papers or is it just when Ayr fans do wrong that the media are interested emoji849.png

Fucking hell I was a few feet from them. His son is a mouthy little pissant then , thought he was just your garden variety ned. Steward took a sore one the way he crumbled to the ground. Entitled little shit.

Yeah I was a few feet away from them. By the end of the scuffle his son was just wearing a tshirt...a partick one

21 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

“Man not charged by police” isn’t exactly headline news, to be fair. 

Neither was the neds who shouted about willie Gibson, or smashed the killie team bus charged, but it made the papers 

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

What's he called again, seem to remember it was a real working class name....

Edison or something iirc 

3 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Aye that well known Anti-Ayr United bias in the Scottish MSM clearly at work here. 

I'm not saying that, but it made MSM. Surely McCalls son punching a steward and being ejected would be a "scoop" for them. This season alone we've had some guy shout bunch of monkeys, hoping willie Gibson would die, smashing the Killie bus and all made the likes of the Sun. If they're going to report every single bit of bad behaviour then surely they should report this as well

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Yeah I was a few feet away from them. By the end of the scuffle his son was just wearing a tshirt...a partick one

Neither was the neds who shouted about willie Gibson, or smashed the killie team bus charged, but it made the papers 

Edison or something iirc 

Edinson.

Named after Pele (Edinson Arantes do Nascimento).