Accies vs Raith…Part Deux, McGowen out or not…

20 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Anyone planning to travel by train tomorrow? Trainline is returning me no results for returns from Inverkeithing. Is there an issue with trains tomorrow? 

Train to Hamilton looks a bit of a pain in the hoop. I think a lot of people go to Motherwell then get a taxi.

3 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

I know someone had put a link from a twitter site for tickets but there is still not a fucking thing on thier official site for ticket purchases. This lot are a joke.

Fanbase | Select Ticket (fanbaseclub.com)

Match Information: Raith Rovers - Hamilton Academical Website (hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk)

10 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
11 hours ago, Enigma said:
Train to Hamilton looks a bit of a pain in the hoop. I think a lot of people go to Motherwell then get a taxi.

Hamilton is a pain in the ass to get to. Into Glasgow then transfer or stop nearby and a taxi.

In the pre Covid times there was a cross country franchise service to Glasgow from Edinburgh that stopped at Morherwell. Then a short haul to Hamilton from 'Well. Today though everything has a change at Bellshill or Cumbernauld. Imagine there must be engineering works somewhere.

Aye it’s a total pain in the arse!
It’s either Kdy-Haymarket-Queenstreet, walk down to Central, and then back out to Hamilton. Or Kdy-Haymarket and then a train to Carfin (seemed to be the closest station when I was looking in to it) and then taxi to Hamilton. Too much fuckaboutery for me, so taken then car now.

50 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

I know someone had put a link from a twitter site for tickets but there is still not a fucking thing on thier official site for ticket purchases. This lot are a joke.

It was advertised 2 or 3 days ago !!