Accies vs Raith…Part Deux, McGowen out or not…

What a half. Rovers superb going forward especially on the left hand side. The Accies #22 is rank rotten. Musonda has been fantastic linking up play. Accies have threatened at times so just need to keep this tempo going to secure the points. If there’s a concern it’s Tumilty getting caught upfield and some slack passing in front of the defence, but other than that Rovers have been excellent. More of the same in the second half please. 

For all the talk has been about Zanatta Zanatta'ing in from the left and shooting across goal, that's twice in three or four games that he's gone to the byline and created goals too. Mick Hucknall at right back has had a torrid time, doesn't have the first idea what to do with Dario. 

Obviously we can't get comfortable at all until the final whistle goes, but apart from a wee five minute spell after the second goal, Hamilton have been completely devoid of ideas. If it wasn't for fucking Banquo's Ghost earlier in the season you'd be talking about this finishing five or six. 

As it is, though? I'd take a point. 

4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

I really hope Raith keep going and score 7 or 8. Its what our shitebag of a team and management deserve.

Was thinking that when Raith were denied the penalty at 2-0 (looked a pen from where I'm sitting but who knows). Just go on and make it an absolute demolition, really humiliate the useless fucks in our team and management

Utterly clinical from us so far. With each goal we've had, Accies have seen more possession and done very little with it. Our counter attacks have been perfect. The last time we played a proper number 10 was with Vaughan in the opening fixture - Ethan Ross really looks to be stepping up to fill that void. Last season, when he was out on the wing he looked excellent but he's been absolutely brilliant in coming into the box quite late. Varion is having a very solid game too and doesn't seem to being hampered by whistle happy referees. I can't see us keeping a clean sheet unfortunately, but there'll be zero complacency given what happened before. 

1 minute ago, d_t_b said:

Was thinking that when Raith were denied the penalty at 2-0 (looked a pen from where I'm sitting but who knows). Just go on and make it an absolute demolition, really humiliate the useless fucks in our team and management

I am behind the away dug out and it looked a penalty from here.