Accies vs Raith…Part Deux, McGowen out or not…

Change up, as Frankie on the LB isn’t ideal…
MacDonald
Lang/Berra/Bene
Tumilty/Matthews/Tait/Musonda
Connolly/Varian/Zanatta

Ross on at 60’ for Connolly or Zanatta, Pops for Varian at 60’ (and Masson for Berra at 89’ to keep things amusing…)

“Frankie on the LB isn’t ideal” but playing him left wing back is ok… What are you smoking TX haha

You’ve lost me on who Masson is?

24 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Accies refusing to provide a PPV because they're desperate to boost the travelling support and take advantage of the navy blue pound. Scandalous. 

Trying to get some info on this but Accies not usually forthcoming with this sort of stuff 

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Accies refusing to provide a PPV because they're desperate to boost the travelling support and take advantage of the navy blue pound. Scandalous. 

Interestingly, Raith TV is now showing a possible audio broadcast of the game on RaithRovers.net upcoming games, but the main Raith TV site shows the Morton game next…might be interesting.

4 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

“Frankie on the LB isn’t ideal” but playing him left wing back is ok… What are you smoking TX haha

You’ve lost me on who Masson is?

Because who’s a better choice? JMcG has told us he thinks a working back to full form Musonda is superior to Young, Bene in at LB is a silly call, I guess you could put Ross or Spencer there (if you’re smoking what I allegedly was).

45 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

This is definitely happening.

Any geographic limits on who can purchase an audio stream, and will it be offered for purchase? Asking for the Accies fans and Raith TV non-regulars.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Any geographic limits on who can purchase an audio stream, and will it be offered for purchase? Asking for the Accies fans and Raith TV non-regulars.

You can only get the audio stream if you buy a monthly pass or if you are a season ticket holder.

Can't Raith TV do a full broadcast if Accies are not providing it? Home team get first dibs for revenue etc but if they aren't taking it up...Watched the Rovers test broadcast from Celtic so seems doable (awaits tech minded poster to explain stuff I don't understand) 

Looks like their not filming or not being allowed with the highlights comment. Myopic Scottish football admin by the looks of it. I will be there but get it sorted for the folk that can't make it.

RaithTV ask for access for every away game to film for highlights and a full match replay. It’s the home club’s right to decide on what is available to visiting clubs. There are red zones, limited gantry space with distancing and other things to consider at some grounds.

How can such a diddy club become even more diddy ? League 2 becons in 2 years time

Edit - sorry forgot Mcgowan was in charge, get used to this sort of shit Accies peeps

Edited by keyser_soze