Accies vs Raith…Part Deux, McGowen out or not…

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah agree with all this. I'm not convinced by Ross in that role either and I'd prefer us to use Tait there while we still have him. 

Ross will get his chance out wide eventually but at the moment Connolly and Zanatta are pretty much undroppable.

I’m not sure Ross will get much time out wide. It seems to me like McGlynn is trying to play him in the Vaughan role. I think he’s growing into it too, will take a bit of time, sure.

Edited by Enigma

Moyo away on international duty as well as all our injuries?
I know he's not everyone's cup of tea (to put it mildly) but I thought he played well on Saturday, even taking into account his great chance missed.
Our squad depth is disgusting at the best of times so I shudder to think how we'll line up here.
I forgot Moyo will be away. You'd imagine Redfern will come back in and it'll be the same front three that's played a few times this season, but fucking hell the bench is gonna look incredibly grim.

7 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

🆕| Information for Saturday's match against @RaithRovers is available here👇 #AcciesFC🔴⚪ https://t.co/BlSgXcyLnl

Cheers for the info, however someone needs to update your page, unless Arbroath fans are happy to travel a fair bit to watch Accies v Raith of course

Away fans will be able to purchase tickets in advance at the following link: 

https://app.fanbaseclub.com//Fan/Tickets/SelectType?fixtureId=754

Arbroath fans can also pay-at-the-gate through turnstiles seven and eight. 

Two questions for the locals!

Is the Accies Vaults still the best place for a pre match pint?

Can you still walk from the Accies Vaults down the path behind the main stand to get to the away end?

Cheers folks!

Really looking forward to it. It really wasn't too long ago it was watching on a (sometimes shite) stream in front of zero fans, sitting in the house myself, chatting on zoom with boys at half time and after the game. Absolutely fucking loving being back at the football! 

For the game, we are 4 games into the second quarter. Unbeaten but only have 6 points. Last 3 games of the quarter (away at Arbroath, home to Killie, away to Partick) are very tough. Really feels like we need 6 points from this game and next week at home to Morton if we are serious, so I would put this down as a 'need to win' game. 

12 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Two questions for the locals!

Is the Accies Vaults still the best place for a pre match pint?

Can you still walk from the Accies Vaults down the path behind the main stand to get to the away end?

Cheers 

Yes and yes.

The club in the main stand will be open as well 

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Had a wee catch up with the Only Accies podcast last night. I didn't realise until I did a bit of research as to how similar the situation is for Accies compared to ourselves from 2003 to 2005.

You missed a trick not getting them telt that it's 9 league games we're undefeated not 5 😝

Dick still a doubt for the weekend, therefore as per my team selection in an earlier post, keep Frankie at LB.
Bene back fit, but I’d keep him on the bench, and stick with Lang. Would be harsh to drop Lang, he’s done well so far.

(Info from the Fife Today article)

6 hours ago, WSDR 88 said:

Dick still a doubt for the weekend, therefore as per my team selection in an earlier post, keep Frankie at LB.
Bene back fit, but I’d keep him on the bench, and stick with Lang. Would be harsh to drop Lang, he’s done well so far.

(Info from the Fife Today article)

Change up, as Frankie on the LB isn’t ideal…

MacDonald

Lang/Berra/Bene

Tumilty/Matthews/Tait/Musonda

Connolly/Varian/Zanatta

Ross on at 60’ for Connolly or Zanatta, Pops for Varian at 60’ (and Masson for Berra at 89’ to keep things amusing…)

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Change up, as Frankie on the LB isn’t ideal…

MacDonald

Lang/Berra/Bene

Tumilty/Matthews/Tait/Musonda

Connolly/Varian/Zanatta

Ross on at 60’ for Connolly or Zanatta, Pops for Varian at 60’ (and Masson for Berra at 89’ to keep things amusing…)

Not sure Frankie at left wing back is any better an option. No Spencer either?