ICTFC v DAFC

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Stream is very poor for me. Keeps stopping and starting then skipping forward. Picture quality is good though when it’s working.

Thought it was just me! I'm having the same issues.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Surprised we’ve made it to 37 minutes and still no “I didn’t realise you were *that* bad” posts from the Caley Thistle fans.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/269152-pars-vs-template/&tab=comments#comment-14811831

Feels like there's some thing karmic about our stream being dreadful this week after the reaction among some of our fans to Ayr's stream going down in the last 10 mins last week, as if Ayr's board members had personally broken into their houses and emptied their piggy banks.

Re. the game, for the first 35 mins Dunfermline offered absolutely nothing; players actually looking like they can't be arsed being there. We dominated without playing particularly well, but we've really struggled to turn dominance into goals in recent weeks and Dunfermline could easily have equalised from that cornet where Ridgers had to tip over. Hoping we don't see Dunfermline run at us more in the second half the way they did earlier in the season at EEP, where they were unlucky not to win in the end.    

Edited by alsy