ICTFC v DAFC

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I would rather think that there would be a general consensus that "genius" is overstating it somewhat.

Given that it was hardly top corner, would it be more the case that there is an element of goalkeeping culpability that has previously been settled upon on this very thread?

I was mightily impressed by OFW's time wasting which triggered the frothers into a frenzy and prompted one to lean over the barrier to throw the ball back to and in the most obvious turn of events, beyond OFW, allowing him to waste even more time.

44 minutes ago, sophia said:

I would rather think that there would be a general consensus that "genius" is overstating it somewhat.

Given that it was hardly top corner, would it be more the case that there is an element of goalkeeping culpability that has previously been settled upon on this very thread?

I was mightily impressed by OFW's time wasting which triggered the frothers into a frenzy and prompted one to lean over the barrier to throw the ball back to and in the most obvious turn of events, beyond OFW, allowing him to waste even more time.

Aw f**k up ya mad teuchter.

Surely you’re not putting that goal down as goalkeeper error? That’s an absolutely mental take!

1 hour ago, sophia said:

We've had over 3 months of utter shite,  let us have this one please.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Ironic you’re talking about ‘frothers’ when this post is a textbook example of passive aggressive seethe.

Imagine seeing that goal and thinking goalkeeping error. Ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

This was a pretty wild take last week. Unbelievable. 

VT is a busted flush, trying to find some of the old magic. It’s a pitiful watch to see him attempt to scramble for relevance.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Ironic you’re talking about ‘frothers’ when this post is a textbook example of passive aggressive seethe.

Imagine seeing that goal and thinking goalkeeping error. Ridiculous.

VT is a busted flush, trying to find some of the old magic. It’s a pitiful watch to see him attempt to scramble for relevance.

It has recently been established by many experts that "world class" cannot exist in the context of a game involving Ross County and similarly, "genius" deserves to be distanced from Dunfermline.

As for the leap (pity Ridgers didn't) from contributors that I used the word "error" in conjunction with the winning goal, well that isn't quite what I explicitly wrote or inferred. Rather and now there has been some time for reflection I'm sure many more will agree with me.

1 hour ago, sophia said:
1 hour ago, sophia said:

It has recently been established by many experts that "world class" cannot exist in the context of a game involving Ross County and similarly, "genius" deserves to be distanced from Dunfermline.

As for the leap (pity Ridgers didn't) from contributors that I used the word "error" in conjunction with the winning goal, well that isn't quite what I explicitly wrote or inferred. Rather and now there has been some time for reflection I'm sure many more will agree with me.

So, you didn’t say it was an error from Ridgers but you’re blaming him anyway?

Unless you’ve just misunderstood what ‘culpability’ means.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

30 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

So, you didn’t say it was an error from Ridgers but you’re blaming him anyway?

Unless you’ve just misunderstood what ‘culpability’ means.

You've gone to the trouble of re-reading my and you have interpreted it as including "blame" as a digital construct?

I was ever so careful to use the word "element" and perhaps that'll be enough even for someone not touched by genius to cotton on.

You've gone to the trouble of re-reading my and you have interpreted it as including "blame" as a digital construct?
I was ever so careful to use the word "element" and perhaps that'll be enough even for someone not touched by genius to cotton on.

Dom had seriously got in your head, time to drop it.

53 minutes ago, sophia said:

Only thing worse than a thick poster is a poster who is thick and thinks they’re intelligent 😮💨

More utter drivel again from ICT. Well done to the Pars who thoroughly deserved the three points yesterday. Apart from Doran's shot and the Mckay goal I can't recall us doing too much in the first half. Second, ooft. Just like Ayr last week the players just seemed to stop trying and let the other side back into the game. Questions need to be asked of the management as to why this is happening every week. 

I feel for Devine scoring the OG as he has been pretty solid for us this season. He didn't deserve that but it was bad defending all round. Deas seemed completely lost and we struggled to regain our shape at the back. Cracking strike from Thomas for the goal. I felt we had a decent claim for a penalty towards the end but had it been given and we scored (no guarantee) it would have been daylight robbery.

Fair play to the ICT fans who applauded OFW at the start of the second half and then seemed on hell bent attempting to batter him for his timewasting :lol: As I said aboutthe Arbroath game, maybe we don't get into the position where teams do that to us? Just a thought.

Anyway, we got what we deserved - nothing.

Edited by RiG

How did Kyle MacDonald get on yesterday? Guess he was right midfield?
Aye he was. Thought he was pretty anonymous, barely was able to get anything into the box, but wouldn't say it was his fault as such. Most of our play (when we had anything you could call that) went through Dom.