WORLD CUP PLAY-OFFS: the Scottish balls-up scenario. It couldn't happen, could it?!

nate

A depressing if not impossible scenario…how much of an advantage is playing at home come March if Covid developments dictate empty stadiums? It’s hard to quantify but away to, say, Turkey in the “final” would be a lot more appealing in an empty stadium down there than with a full house of screaming Turks. Such are the things going through one’s mind prior to a draw like this. I’ll take any combination of North Mac, Sweden, Wales, Czech Rep (poor in the Euros and worse than Wales).And Italy & Portugal in the same pathway just for good measure. Talking about measures, me and my missus have just poured a malt. Come on ye gods of spawniness.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Why does everyone want Wales? They are a bloody annoying team to play and we have a bad record against them.

They’re shite, and we’d beat them. 

The midfield battle of Gilmour/McGregor/McGinn vs Allen/Ramsay/Morrell is one I feel good about.

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

They’re shite, and we’d beat them. 

The midfield battle of Gilmour/McGregor/McGinn vs Allen/Ramsay/Morrell is one I feel good about.

The thought of Dan James running at SOD is pretty terrifying to be honest. James is a pace merchant and not much else but he'd leave O'Donnell absolutely dead in his wake in a sprint.

The thought of Dan James running at SOD is pretty terrifying to be honest. James is a pace merchant and not much else but he'd leave O'Donnell absolutely dead in his wake in a sprint.
O'Donnell will struggle to keep up from the bench tbf