Arbroath v Queens

45 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Men v Boys really experienced part time  against young full time players .

The League table tells the story of how the game will go experience will always come out on top 

Greenacres ...... You're not by any chance related to that old Dumfries thespian John (we're doomed ah tell ye, we're doomed ...) Laurie from Dad's Army are you?

I mean, it's pretty clear from the league table that we're no great shakes this season but we've just seen a much needed wee glimmer of hope from a draw that could easily have been a win against a Raith side that have been doing well this season.  Can we not at least clutch that particular straw for a few brief days at least, eh?

Looking ahead to this game with slightly more optimism following an improved performance yesterday.

Arbroath have been going well, and will make it difficult for us.  However with the squad we have we are perfectly capable of winning this.  Usually a really good away day, and don't expect this Saturday to be any different..

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Guys, can you follow Fae_the_briggs's lead here and just respond to that muppet without quoting him please? That way those who have him on ignore don't have to see his tedious drivel. Kind regards.

Okay not a very positive post but is football not about opinions. 

There is one thing i am sure about I have forgot more about Queens and football than 19QOS19 will ever no 

Let's see what AJ does. Will he tinker with the team again. I like the way we set up yesterday but would prefer Todd ahead of Liddle but just watched AJ interview and he big upped Max and Liddle. 

I prefer Connelly in behind the striker think he is wasted out wide but the overall set up of the team was so much better

25 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Let's see what AJ does. Will he tinker with the team again. I like the way we set up yesterday but would prefer Todd ahead of Liddle but just watched AJ interview and he big upped Max and Liddle. 

I prefer Connelly in behind the striker think he is wasted out wide but the overall set up of the team was so much better

McGrory must start don’t you agree ? 

I'm sure Nicky is back this month. we have changed shape and tactic slightly since low went out the team which has obviously worked but id expect us to change back with low in but when Nouble goes back to Livi it will be adapted to suit who ever his replacement is which I think will be Dowds.

14 minutes ago, SmokeyJoe said:

I'm sure Nicky is back this month. we have changed shape and tactic slightly since low went out the team which has obviously worked but id expect us to change back with low in but when Nouble goes back to Livi it will be adapted to suit who ever his replacement is which I think will be Dowds.

Another 2 weeks yet for nick

Don’t even know whether I’d keep Dowds beyond January never mind have him as our first choice striker. Very confident we will replace Nouble with another loanee anyway.

Dowds has been really good recently like been impressed. But yeah we’ve put him and Nouble upfront and went extremely direct, moved McKenna back and him LD and Stewart kind of play off the front 2 with Clark sitting. A 4-1-3-2 type thing.

When Low returns I would be tempted to go back to the exact same way it was before he got injured. Henderson has completely dropped out the team too along with Craigen and Gold (since his suspension the last time we played QoTs) 

Gaston, Tob, Little, Colin Hammy, Stewart, McKenna and Nouble been the only consistent regulars. Other 4 places have changed quite a lot and so has the formation.