Week 9

lichtie23

I think that's 8 straight defeats at home for SF now. When I saw the Cardinals were missing Murray, Hopkins etc I said to my pal final score Arizona 42 - 10 SF. Not too far out as it happens.

The team just stinks. Betting on injury prone players to stay healthy, no matter how good they can be, is a big risk. Josh Norman should be binned ASAP.

Thirty (30!) free agents if I am right so a big rebuild coming as well at the end of the season but with no first round picks for the next couple of years I am not sure where they go from here.

Edited by RiG

2 hours ago, RiG said:

I think that's 8 straight defeats at home for SF now. When I saw the Cardinals were missing Murray, Hopkins etc I said to my pal final score Arizona 42 - 10 SF. Not too far out as it happens.

The team just stinks. Betting on injury prone players to stay healthy, no matter how good they can be, is a big risk. Josh Norman should be binned ASAP.

Thirty (30!) free agents if I am right so a big rebuild coming as well at the end of the season but with no first round picks for the next couple of years I am not sure where they go from here.

I believe the phrase is embrace the suck. At least tickets will cheap when I head over next season.

Almost every starting corner back is a UFA come the spring. Norman can feck off anytime tbf.

Looking at the full list there are plenty that won't be missed, some you would want to keep but would they want to stay on a roster that looks likely to tank next year?

39 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Almost every starting corner back is a UFA come the spring. Norman can feck off anytime tbf.

Looking at the full list there are plenty that won't be missed, some you would want to keep but would they want to stay on a roster that looks likely to tank next year?

Shannahan on a shoogly peg?  

21 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Should be imo, the Superbowl season looks increasingly like a total fluke.

GM Lynch also has questions to answer as he has traded away so many high draft picks for little return.

The moves for Banks and Thomas seem pretty questionable as well. Both considered not good enough to be in the team each Sunday as they are meant to be for next year but given how garbage the team are just now you have to wonder if they are up to much if they can't get a look in. 

Also, Lance is clearly meant to be the long term plan at QB so why not give him some game time? What good is sitting him going to unless they are hoping that Jimmy G has some decent games and these increase the clamour for him when they do trade the guy. It just seems a very bizarre setup right now.

A wounded Rams team is going to obliterate this Niners trash on Sunday.

Edited by RiG