FIFA 2022 Online seasons/other non FUT modes

Karpaty Lviv

Can’t think of anything more enraging than losing to someone else because they’ve spent money to get even more sweatier. 

Anyway, Wolfsburg are fucking brilliant and have thanks to keeping everyone from last season and adding a few good options from the bench, my current Seasons record is 34-4-2. My last draw was a 2-2 against West Ham despite having 19 shots on target. Keeper saved everything. 

Anyone got anything on the go other than UT? I started a player career with Armenia Bielefeld, they have made it more of a Pro Clubs effort with regards to player development etc. After I think five games, my player is already 74 rated, in the Scotland squad and has almost max finishing stats which is a bit ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Can’t think of anything more enraging than losing to someone else because they’ve spent money to get even more sweatier. 

Anyway, Wolfsburg are fucking brilliant and have thanks to keeping everyone from last season and adding a few good options from the bench, my current Seasons record is 34-4-2. My last draw was a 2-2 against West Ham despite having 19 shots on target. Keeper saved everything. 

Anyone got anything on the go other than UT? I started a player career with Armenia Bielefeld, they have made it more of a Pro Clubs effort with regards to player development etc. After I think five games, my player is already 74 rated, in the Scotland squad and has almost max finishing stats which is a bit ridiculous. 

Apart from a few friendly games with a mate I've only ever used Ultimate Team.

Won Division 1 at the first attempt last night. I’m being very selective with who I play against though. 4.5*+ English teams are out of the question, there is a clear discrepancy where the goalkeepers are unbeatable (Areola from West Ham especially) and every deflection and bit of luck goes their way. I understand it’s to keep shite Fifa players thinking they’re decent and therefore keep plunging money into it, but it’s a waste of time for everyone else. 

5F35733A-1E36-4283-B6CC-CCF623EDA683.jpeg

2D0FEB59-3D2A-43AD-AC08-132D2F8F57D4.jpeg