John Robertson

42 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Yep, just below Hibs in his affections. Source - his brother. 

Nah, his old man was Hearts and his brother was Hibs. John was Liverpool if you pushed him, but he wasn’t really a fan of anyone as he was always playing.  Source - John Robertson.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Nah, his old man was Hearts and his brother was Hibs. John was Liverpool if you pushed him, but he wasn’t really a fan of anyone as he was always playing.  Source - John Robertson.

I think George was Hibs, Chris was Rangers, his Dad was Hearts, and I can’t remember the rest.

49 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Doesn’t go to games or shit apart from Hampden where he runs a bus. Robbos laddie (also a Hibee) has been on loads. 

Yeah, I knew his laddie is Hibs. John wasn’t though. 

51 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Doesn’t go to games or shit apart from Hampden where he runs a bus. Robbos laddie (also a Hibee) has been on loads. 

Did George not punch a Hibs supporter fit calling Robbo a wee b*****d, just after their old man died? Sure I read that somewhere.

John Robertson and Willie Johnston are the two ex-players I would single out as being absolutely stand up gents. Both were far kinder to a fucking idiot (that's me) than they needed to be, but I will always be appreciative. 

There's one ex-Hearts manager that I wouldn't piss on for his behaviour, but I won't mention his name. Suffice to say it rhymes with cock.

13 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

There's one ex-Hearts manager that I wouldn't piss on for his behaviour, but I won't mention his name. Suffice to say it rhymes with cock.

Mark Venus was a Hibs caretaker manager.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Did George not punch a Hibs supporter fit calling Robbo a wee b*****d, just after their old man died? Sure I read that somewhere.

Not sure mate but George is a great guy.  In fact all of them are to be fair.