John Robertson

Is there a more likable former player/manager in the whole of Scottish football?

Underrated too, overlooked for the national side, punted as Hearts manager by a lunatic, came to a rally to save the Hibees as striker for hearts.

At a time when everyone grumbles about how shite everything and everyone is, Robbo needs back into Scottish football.

Thoughts?  

Is there a more likable former player/manager in the whole of Scottish football?
Underrated too, overlooked for the national side, punted as Hearts manager by a lunatic, came to a rally to save the Hibees as striker for hearts.
At a time when everyone grumbles about how shite everything and everyone is, Robbo needs back into Scottish football.

Thoughts?  
The man who described Dundee fans as the worst fans on earth.

24 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thoughts?  

Maybe he could get a job up at Inverness?

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The man who described Dundee fans as the worst fans on earth.

More specifically the "fans from hell", which I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

In one sense I get what he said and find it kinda funny, but then I remember Hearts booed their team as they went top of the table...

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

More specifically the "fans from hell", which I'm not sure if that's better or worse.
In one sense I get what he said and find it kinda funny, but then I remember Hearts booed their team as they went top of the table...
Aye you're right - I knew it was something like that.

Probably worse!!

Our fans at Dens are notorious!!

[emoji1787]

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thoughts?  

Great wee guy. Reading his autobiography. Doubt there’s another man on the planet that I idolise more. 😄

In the spirit of this thread, I can’t bring myself to dislike an old sparring partner of his: John Hughes. Just seems like a really likeable bloke. I don’t want to like him, but it’s hard not to. 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Thoughts?  

I thought the same about Dick Campbell, but there are always fans that wont like a person, no matter how likeable a guy they are.

45 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I thought the same about Dick Campbell, but there are always fans that wont like a person, no matter how likeable a guy they are.

I’m a bit like that with my mentor Brian too. Like me though most think he’s a bit of a dick. 

Applied for the Dundee job - got knocked back and went running to the papers "Dundee tried to tap me up!" 

John Nelms reply of "we have your CV and cover letter on our desk, John. Shut up." 

One of John's most memorable moments in Scottish football. 

Vive la Robertson. 

Vive la Revolution.