Cowden vs Kelty

Looking forward to this , Kelty playing a wee bit better away than at home so hopefully that continues tomorrow then Cowden can start picking up next week [emoji16]
3 - 1 Kelty will do 

Kelty have the better squad. Better players in the important areas. However its a free hit for us. Hopefully we can put up a good show and give us something to work on. Certainly it couldn’t be tougher for our new management team. It’s a good occasion though and I’m looking forward to watching via the stream. Unfortunately I can’t make it.

Let's get into these Fife mutants tomorrow!

We need to be at the top of our game if we're to get anything from it which I suspect we won't. That squad Kelty have would challenge at the top of League 1. It'll be classed as a derby game by the media but it's quite difficult to drum up much needle due to the general good will shared between both clubs over the years. Many supporters of both clubs have been to each others games, I know I've been to a fair few Kelty games!

Offer me a point right now and I'd take it without hesitation and it'll be interesting to see how Mo sets us up for El Coalasico.

Oh and the new strip is a belter.

To lose the game the way we did is tough to take but the effort levels and organisation was a breath of fresh air. Make no mistake about it though Kelty are an excellent side with superior players to us who are sharper and fitter all over the park. That's what money gets you however credit to their management team, they are very well organised too.

Not happy at losing atall but that was a far more promising and disciplined looking side today than what we've been used to.

Kelty much fitter and pressing all the time, whereas we sat way, way too deep. Liam and Luke running and chasing all the time, but we were far too deep to remotely trouble Kelty. It looked early doors that our game plan was to sit back and hope Kelty misfired and take a point. I would rather we had a go and risk losing than sit back and lose anyway. Robbie needs to be benched. He is still a passenger and contributes nothing.

Hopefully we fair better against the other teams, but I worry about where the goals are coming from. Other than Liam, it doesn't look like anyone else will score. We need to start winning or we will be cut adrift in no time.

Headed along to this today.  Shite game of football.  Neither team looked like scoring until the Cowdenbeath keeper had a complete brain fart.

Home and away fans all saying hello to each other was strange.  Seemed like everyone knew everyone else from both sets of fans.

Lower league football can be odd.  I’d have assumed this being a derby there would be segregation and polis etc.

Guest mr_malcolm
Headed along to this today.  Shite game of football.  Neither team looked like scoring until the Cowdenbeath keeper had a complete brain fart.
Home and away fans all saying hello to each other was strange.  Seemed like everyone knew everyone else from both sets of fans.
Lower league football can be odd.  I’d have assumed this being a derby there would be segregation and polis etc.

Likely they are all related

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

Thanks for your money. Why now do sets of fans have to want to kick the shit out of each other ? Our rivals have always been the Pars and we have the Beasties, generally speaking, on the mantle piece. Regardless of which there has been no bother between the fans. Seriously what is wrong with you ?

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

The grounds are so close together, a lot of fans know each other. There’s also no historic rivalry as Kelty were amateur then junior so operating at different levels of the game.

Wiuld have thought you would be pleasantly suprised but you seem disappointed? We’re you along hoping for a big scrap?