Rangers v County - 7th November

I always feel the Old Firm are there for the taking after a European night, but asking Ross County to do it at Ibrox is probably a wee bit too much. It's a shame, because it looked like the league was going to be much more open early on in the season, but both look much harder to beat going by recent form.

Also Hearts' & Hibs' form recently. 😖

Great to see P&B's favourite Aberdonian back on the  park.  We've badly missed Jacko.  Great to see Oor Ryan showing the skills.  Top-notch goal from him.

Apart from that we were excellent and shit in equal  measure.  Some excellent  forward play and some utterly dire defending.

4-2 was probably fair over the 90 minutes.

Another game against Rangers where we score 2 goals.  I think they only conceded a total of 4 at home for all of last season so to score 2 today shows that they are nowhere near as good as they were.  As for us I didnt think we would win so no surprises. Our season isnt defined by these results so onwards and upwards.

Edited by silver

I know that we're quite a sporting team but do we need to give every team that we play a 1 goal start?

Thought that we played some really good fitba at times,  poor defending for County's second goal but the defence was a bit makeshift at that time. 10 goals in 2 games though ain't that shabby, especially with our earlier form.

19 minutes ago, ropy said:

The Rangers pitch starting to look a bit rough.

Aye, third year in a row now it has started to look ragged. Particularly disappointing since we've had it re-laid the last 2 pre-seasons as well with one of these new fancy, super hybrid pitches that are supposed to be amazing.

New groundsman please. 

Ryan Kent must be some odds onto score twenty yard curlers past our keepers in every game he plays against County.

Expected worse but meh, our inability to even get close to Rangers in games carries on.

15 hours ago, Comrie said:

Ryan Kent must be some odds onto score twenty yard curlers past our keepers in every game he plays against County.

Various news outlets have today persisted with this "world class" curiosity from Steven.

By definition, nothing anyone does on a football field when Ross County are participating can objectively be described as such.