St Johnstone vs St Mirren 06.11.21

53 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

giphy-23.gif

I promised myself I wouldn't dive in 🙈.

I hope McGrath is back for this and we'll miss Erhahon nearly as much, assuming he will be out. 

Tasner has been brilliant for us, had a stinker against Dundee but he's had 2 fitness tests before the previous 2 games. Hopefully the week in between the games has given him enough time to get fully fit. 

Hoping for a reaction but expecting a defeat. 

16 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I promised myself I wouldn't dive in 🙈.

I hope McGrath is back for this and we'll miss Erhahon nearly as much, assuming he will be out. 

Tasner has been brilliant for us, had a stinker against Dundee but he's had 2 fitness tests before the previous 2 games. Hopefully the week in between the games has given him enough time to get fully fit. 

Hoping for a reaction but expecting a defeat. 

What a fucking tedious post. Back to banter please folks.

I have no ill will towards Tanser.  He came in as a scared little lad who had a bit of footballing ability, improved massively over his 3-4 seasons, played European football and won a couple of trophies.

He left for money and a better life for his family.

Spoiler

In Paisley.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I have no ill will towards Tanser.  He came in as a scared little lad who had a bit of footballing ability, improved massively over his 3-4 seasons, played European football and won a couple of trophies.

He left for money and a better life for his family.

Hide contents

In Paisley.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Decent banter to be fair. The punchline reveal by having to click a button is a nicely executed touch. A fine effort. 😀

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Wasn't McGrath's injury supposed to be a really bad one, as in unlikely to be back before Christmas. Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

You're mixing him up with someone else. He's in the Ireland squad for their upcoming qualifiers. 

Hopefully see an improved performance alongside a result. This time last season we were playing well without picking up points - opposite seems to be case at the moment.

Clark
MoH Muller Gordon McCart Booth
Davidson Bryson
Crawford
May Kane.

Try and get MoH isolated against Tanser as often as possible, always seem to struggle against pace. Doubt Wotherspoon and Rooney will be risked with the break coming up. Funny feeling we'll see Eetu tomorrow without any reason for thinking that.

Middleton played about 10 minutes in the last game and created about 4 chances simply by breaching the gap between Tanser and the LCB, so I'd hope that's an approach we remember. The boy can't communicate. He'd probably be fine against MOH because he's the most predictable winger going.

Kane v Shaughnessy probably more key. Shaughnessys always liable to do something stupid when in a physical battle.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Middleton played about 10 minutes in the last game and created about 4 chances simply by breaching the gap between Tanser and the LCB, so I'd hope that's an approach we remember. The boy can't communicate. He'd probably be fine against MOH because he's the most predictable winger going.

Kane v Shaughnessy probably more key. Shaughnessys always liable to do something stupid when in a physical battle.

Maybe Kane will add to his 30 odd goals in 10 years.