St Johnstone vs St Mirren 06.11.21

50 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Meh. He sleeps hugging a sack of Paisley cash. He's fine.

He'll have even more tomorrow night, as his inevitable free kick winner will bag him both a goal bonus and a win bonus, the dick.

This absolutely reeks of a game we lose 1-0, where an opponent CM sclaffs the winner in after an unmarked run onto a cutback after 8 minutes.

1-0 St Mirren, Erhahon winner, and a red card for Chris Kane, my bet of the day.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This absolutely reeks of a game we lose 1-0, where an opponent CM sclaffs the winner in after an unmarked run onto a cutback after 8 minutes.

1-0 St Mirren, Erhahon winner, and a red card for Chris Kane, my bet of the day.

You predict we'll lose every week.

1 hour ago, The Marly said:

Hadn't realised Ireland had slipped so much.

They have indeed- so much so McGrath has been their best player when he's played. 

Fortunately for you lot, it doesn't look like he'll be playing today.

43 minutes ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

£17.50 for ppv?  If only there was an alternative. 

There is multiple, which is why nobody is forcing anyone to pay it.

The price is set so season ticket holders get value for money, otherwise people could watch every home game this season for less per game than a season ticket holder. Other clubs view it differently, which is fine.

The constant mewling from folk about it for 12+ months now though is brilliant though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I think we go:

Clark
Muller Gordon McCart
MOH Booth
Bryson Craig
Crawford
Kane Middleton

I would go:

Clark
Rooney Gordon McCart
MOH Booth
Davidson Bryson

Middleton Kane May

Calum seems generally averse (right one?) to playing players just coming back from injury which is a fine, sound strategy but I think we miss having Muzz in the midfield too much for these kind of scrappy games. And having Rooney overload the right is so important to how we play.

I think we defo start Middleton here after he looked more like himself at Tannadice but I would prefer we task him with running at Tanser and leave hold play to May and Kane in a sort of lopsided front 3. Also MOH, Middleton and Rooney running at Tanser and the gap between him and centre half sounds tasty to me.. ST is a good player btw but I think his weakness is speedy, tricky wingers running at him so having 2 doing that will do the trick for us.

I think Calum will include Crawford but I dunno if he quite offers enough to be included over other players in a game like this. Weird player I’m not quite sure about yet, plus the fact he isn’t our player and seems unlikely to stay here beyond the end of the season.

19 hours ago, The Marly said:

What a fucking tedious post. Back to banter please folks.

Ok, into these multiple trophy winning, top 6 b'stards ( 😐)

19 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Wasn't McGrath's injury supposed to be a really bad one, as in unlikely to be back before Christmas. Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Looked bad at the time, but as Munoz said he's in the Ireland squad. Not sure if he'll be fit enough for today though, i don't watch out club tv channel so not sure if JG has mentioned anything, could be playing the card close to his chest.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Again i'm not sure if Erhahon will be fit. Hamstring injury against Rangers and he hasn't played since. 

Him and McGrath back would be a game changer for us but this fixture is up there with the OF games for me, almost writing off the 3 points so anything else is a bonus. Not sure i can handle another 1-0 turgid defeat here.

There is multiple, which is why nobody is forcing anyone to pay it.
The price is set so season ticket holders get value for money, otherwise people could watch every home game this season for less per game than a season ticket holder. Other clubs view it differently, which is fine.
The constant mewling from folk about it for 12+ months now though is brilliant though.
I agreed with that principle when we were locked out the ground, seems daft now though.

I agreed with that principle when we were locked out the ground, seems daft now though.

Yeh. Dunno what the demographic is that decides to watch on their laptop instead of going to the game if it’s £12 instead of 17.50. Whereas potentially a fairly wide demographic of oppo fans who watch on he’sgoal instead of paying 17