Queen's Park v East Fife

53 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Anyone else got problems with no sound on the stream?

Yeah had no sound for the first 5 minutes of the game. I now have no stream at all, lost it just before half time and now not loading at all despite numerous refreshes and even whole computer restarts. Anyone else having issues?

Unfortunately they resolved the stream issues.

Furious right now. Another poor performance and another shite set piece goal conceded. We made that so much fucking harder than it needed to be.

Biggest bunch of bottlejobs I’ve seen in a long long time. The way we handled the game after the goal was nothing short of embarrassing. Even if we hadn’t conceded at the end, we suddenly allowed east fife to dominate and have countless chances

On 04/11/2021 at 09:40, Gall09 said:

No disrespect to East Fife (joking, f**k them) this is a game we should be looking to win by a couple of goals. Yes, our defence has been very poor the last 2 games but for me this is a game where we should be so much on the front foot that the defence won’t be tested that much. Scoring goals definitely hasn’t been a problem recently and with McHugh and Longridge on fire we should be looking at 3 points.

As for selection, I would like Gillespie in from the start in place of Thomson. I just don’t see a player in Thomson and his laziness in tracking back has cost us a few goals.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Yep, was waiting on that. We were dreadful.

Questions really have to be asked as to why we are continually losing late goals? We are a full time team therefore our fitness levels should be better than our part time opponents. Both our coaches were defenders (I think) but there seems to be a distinct lack of organisation in defence. Answers have to be found quickly.

Entirely predictable outcome today from the moment the team was announced.

Laurie Ellis has serious questions to answer. Leaving players on the bench who are better than those starting and waiting too long to make changes, continuing to play one of your best players out of position and repeated failure to address the issues defending set pieces. 

Just a dreadful watch today and you could sense the frustration from the support. We’ve been riding our luck for a while now and it feels like a real run of bad form is underway. 

Google GIF search: headless chickens / crashing bottles / shat the bed / mahoosive arse collapse / peed wursels

All very different from the start of the season when we were set up to play effective and attractive attacking football. For several months watching Queen's has become an increasingly tough shift as for long spells in many games we just haven't looked like a team that trains full time together. I'm beginning to wonder just what is going on at Lochinch apart from jolly photo ops.

Beelin' after that, but well done to East Fife for taking advantage of a collapsing Queen's. Mercifully there was no time left to concede another goal.

16 minutes ago, Spidersmad said:

Google GIF search: headless chickens / crashing bottles / shat the bed / mahoosive arse collapse / peed wursels

All very different from the start of the season when we were set up to play effective and attractive attacking football. For several months watching Queen's has become an increasingly tough shift as for long spells in many games we just haven't looked like a team that trains full time together. I'm beginning to wonder just what is going on at Lochinch apart from jolly photo ops.

Beelin' after that, but well done to East Fife for taking advantage of a collapsing Queen's. Mercifully there was no time left to concede another goal.

That’s the thing, at the start of the season I though we were playing a really good style and shape but the squad just needed strengthened out wide and in midfield.

We have done that with some really good additions but the selections and tinkering in recent weeks have just been weird.

Really think we need to rein in some of the backslapping photo ops as well. 

Edited by Spider Rico